❂☺06☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

It's early in the morning when you wake up. The sound of your phone ringing makes you sit up, your eyes not completely open.

You don't look at the contact name as you pick your phone up and put it up to your ear.

"Hello?" you groan.

"Y/N! Where are you?! You never made it back to the dorm last night!!"

Your eyes spring open and you realize you're still at Shota's. "Oh, shit- I didn't realize I fell asleep." You sigh and glance at the clock reading '7:16 am'. "I accidentally fell asleep while watching a movie last night. I'll be back to the dorms in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"I'm just glad you are safe. Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll just walk. See you soon!"

"Okay, be safe. See you soon."

You hang up and slide your phone into your back pocket. You fold the blanket that was covering you up and neatly set it on the couch. You can't find the hoodie you had wore and decide to just find it after classes today.

You walk towards the front door and open it, getting ready to leave.

"You are going to freeze if you walk back without a jacket."

You turn around and see Shota standing outside his bedroom door. He has on a pair of black gym shorts and an oversized white t-shirt. His hair is up in one of those sexy man buns he had when you first met him at the club.

Shota clears his throat and you redirect your attention to what he said. You close the door so you aren't letting any of the warm air out and respond, "I don't remember where I set my hoodie and I have a class in an hour so I don't have time to look for it. I'll be fine."

Shota sighs. "Stay there."

"Okay?" Shota walks back into his room, leaving you to stand there and wait. A minute later he's back with a black hoodie in his hand.

He tosses it to you and you catch it. "You can return it later," Shota tells you. You put the hoodie on and it reaches to your knees, the sleeves an inch or two longer than your arms.

"Thanks, Mr. Aizawa!"

"Shota," he says. "Just call me Shota outside of school."

You smile, "Okay! Ahhhh I'm going to be late if I don't leave now. Bye!" You quickly open the door and step out, closing it behind you before running to the dormitories.

Shota just stares at where you were standing for a moment before turning and going to wake Eri for school.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Y/N!!" Mina yells from her room.

You hop up from the couch and head towards her room. "I'm coming, I'm coming." You slide into her room and jump down beside her on the bed. "Heyyyyyyyy. What's up?!"

She wraps an arm around your shoulder. "Since you don't have to babysit Saturdayyyy, we are all going to the club again with the guys!" She giggles and adds, "Oh, and with an added friend I met!"

"Oooh, a girl?"

"We are just friends but yes, a girl."

"Ooh la la, someone gonna get her some pussy," you say with a wink.