❂☺18☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Goodnight Eri," Shota says, kissing her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Daddy," she replies as Shota finishes tucking her in. He smiles and ruffles her hair. He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him before walking down the hall and to his room.

When Shota walks into the room, you are laying on the bed with your phone in your hand. When you see him walk in and lock the door, you set your phone aside. You send an innocent smile his way and he walks over to his dresser.

Shota opens a bottom drawer and pulls a few things out, hiding them in front of him with his body. You try looking around him to see what's over there but you have no luck.

You set your phone onto the nightstand and lay back with a huff as you wait. Shota chuckles to himself at your impatience. "Why don't you start undressing for me, Kitten."

You don't waste any time as you start stripping yourself of your clothes. As Shota walks over to the bed, you are unhooking your bra. He sets the things he grabbed onto the bed and helps you get the bra off all the way.

He throws it onto the floor and you stay sitting up as Shota looks your body up and down. "So sexy Kitten," he says as he grabs some rope he set down.

You bite your lip when you see the rope, glad he's doing the bondage thing again. Shota wraps some around your wrists, making sure anything he ties won't be tight enough to hurt you.

Next, you bend your knees and he wraps some rope around your thigh and ankle on each leg, leaving your legs bent and spread open. You feel like his prey as he looks at you with hungry eyes.

He grabs from the pile is some cloth that's made out of the same material as his scarf's. He gives you a kiss on the lips before tying it over your mouth. "If you're wondering, this is to help keep the volume down because of Eri," he informs you.

You start feeling slightly insecure by the way you are on display. You push those thoughts to the back of your head when you see the lustful look in Shota's eye as he looks at your naked body.

Shota ghosts his hand over your inner thigh and pulls you towards his body. As he turns you around, your back now to his chest, you are now looking at yourself in the mirror. You start to look away until Shota forces you to look. "You're going to watch as I turn you into a wet crying mess Kitten," he says in a husky voice, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Do you understand?"

You nod your head since you can't speak and he grabs the vibrator he had set down. You didn't notice it before so it surprises you when you catch sight of him grabbing it in the mirror.

His free hand rubs your clit slowly and Shota watches as you squirm in his lap. He replaces his hand with the vibrator and turns it on. You go to look away but is unable to do so as Shota holds your head up.

He starts sucking on your neck and shoulder, moving your head to the side. Shota finds your sweet spot and your mouth falls open, the cloth falling inside of your mouth.

Muffled moans escape your lips from the mix of the vibrations and Shota sucking on your neck. Your ass grinds against Shota's erection and he lets out a deep growl near your ear.

You feel so good but you know there has to be a catch to it all. More than just having to look at the mirror. This is another thing you've never done before and it makes you feel kind of embarrassed but at the same time, you love the way it makes you feel being put on the spot like this.