Daddys favorite

Zoes POV

It's been a few hours and i'm already worrying.

What are the people in there going to be like? They will probably be mean and rude.

"Zoe you have post!" My dad yelled and I ran downstairs and snatched it out of his hands.

It was a visiting order to see Michael for tomorrow.

"What is it?" My dad asked.

"Erm...Just junk mail" I said and ran back up stairs.

"Dinner will be ready soon" He yelled up and I muttered a response under my breath.

I sat down reading the rules of what to do.

When you reach the institution you must ensure your bags,purse,phones or other electrical devices have been left in the lockers provided. You will be search upon your arrival. You will be search breifly by an officer then by one of our fully trained drugs dogs. You will be guided to your seat by a gaurd. All visits our under watched. Please ensure you bring this letter along with ID with you on your visit.

I read the other information about how long visits our and directions. 

I'm going to get the train there and back I guess.

Like I said its been a few hours and Luke has took the whole 'Keep her safe' to extreme.

He's texted me 'Are you okay?' Or 'Do you need picking up?' about 100 times already.

"Dinner!" My dad yelled and I groaned at the thought of sitting at a table with him but I ran down to make sure I didn't have to sit next to him but I did have to sit opposite him.

For dinner we have mince and pasta in sauce. It was my mums favourite to cook. She mainly only cooked it when everyone in the house was uneasy....We're more then uneasy right now.

I began to eat my dinner when my dad decided to perk up and talk.

"Ah Zoe. You won't have to worry about Michael at all now. He's been sent to a young offenders insitution for two years. By the time he comes out you'll be in university and with a new boyfriend...That scum is getting two years for what he done to me" My dad seemed pretty happy.

"James not now" My mum said but I was already so angry with him I flipped.

"YOU NEVER FUCKING LIKED HIM DID YOU? HE WAS ALL I EVER WANTED AND NOW HE'S GONE! YOU DO REALIZE YOU'VE FUCKED HIS LIFE UP EVEN MORE! YOU DON'T CARE THAT HE MADE ME SO HAPPY,THAT HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT ME! I LOVE THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF HIM! AND YOU'VE DONE THIS! I'LL NEVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU! YOU LIED SO MUCH IN THAT COURT ROOM AND YES I WAS THERE WATCHING EVER LIE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. I WATCHED MY BOYFRIEND GET SENT DOWN BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT. ME AND MICHAEL AREN'T SPLITTING UP BECAUSE OF YOUR BULLSHIT. WHAT WE HAVE IS REAL LOVE. JUST FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT" I yelled louder then ever and threw my dinner at him. Joe sat slowly eating his dinner looking extremely awkward. 

I took ahold of my plate and threw it right at him. I honestly didn't care that I stained his shitty suit.

"Zoe!" My mum said.

I shook my head then ran to my room and got everything ready for tomorrow.

'To Luke x

I can't stay in this house no longer. Tomorrow i'll meet you at the train station at around 6pm. Take me wherever. I can't stay here no longer x'

I sent to him and seconds later he replied.

'From Luke x

We're all staying at Mikes so i'll bring you here. I told him i'd do whatever I can to keep you safe and I will x'