'You look like shit'

Zoes POV

"Mum I don't feel well" I lied as my mum packed my school lunch after noticing I hadn't been eating since me and...Him broke up.

"Zoe...It's just one more day then its the half term" She paused "I'm sure everything has blown over" She finished and I groaned then snatched my bag.

I put my headphones in and how cliche the song me and Michael said was ours came on. It was Imagine Dragons Demons. 

I changed the song to something that didn't remind me of him then continued to walk.

A car drove pasted at a fast speed and I saw it was Luke's.

"I'd give you a lift but you're a slut" It was Ashton with Luke.

I just shook my head and continued to walk but Ashton kept shouting mean things.

"Mate just stop" Luke said then drove fastly away from me.

I put my earphones back in and turned the volume up full blast just so I could block out all the shit that was happening around me.

Micheal's POV

I kicked the small rock all the way to school while thinking about what to say to her.

Should I run up to her and demand her to listen to me?

Let her have her diva tantrum?

She'll come back....She always does.

I finally walked through the gates and she was rummaging through her bags when she dropped all her course work on the floor.

Obviously I went over to help and when I did we just looking into each others eyes. It made me go weak.

Like I said she'll come back to me.

She placed her hand at the back of my neck and twirled a stray piece of hair around her finger.

I'd probably never get a chance like this again so I went straight in for a kiss...She kissed back and made the kiss more intimate.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes" She said then kissed me again.

*
*
*

"MICHAEL WAKE UP" I heard being yelled

I rubbed my eyes and saw Luke at my side.

Oh it was all a big fucking dream.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"9:20 am...We're late!" He said and threw me a pair of jeans with my black and dark blue flannel.

Since it was non-unifrom day I was able to be more comfy in what I was wearing.

"Oh and you should stop calling for Zoe while you sleep...You wont get another girlfriend that way" Luke rolled his eyes as I pulled up my jeans.

"I don't want another girlfriend unless its her...She's the only one I want" I said honestly.

"Get over it bro....You cheated on her she isn't coming back" Luke snapped "I was talking to her brother the other day and he said he is really happy she has you because all her other boyfriends have either cheated on her or hurt her" Luke added.

"I might go see her mum...See if she can give me any advice" I sighed.

"Bro...That's weird" Luke laughed.

"You've never been in love with someone....You don't understand" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes then we got in his car and drove to school.