Hit and Run

Micheals POV

We shoved numerous amounts of bullets to go with the many guns we packed just incase we lost them or we wanted a more powerful ones. We also packed money to trick them into giving her back. One time they took our weapons we held out £50,000 and they threw them to us. We ran out with the weapons and our money. They're gullible but whether they believe us this time,they may have suddenly realized we won't give no prat our money or weapons.

"Ready?" Calum asked shoving a gun into his back pocket.

"You should bring her some clothes" Luke said "You know what Darens men do. They get the girls to-" Luke started but I cut him off.

"Don't! We'll get her before its too late!" I yelled.

I went into my room and looked in my draws. I found her jumper and leggings folded up. I got some socks and a pair of vans that she keeps here. 

I shoved them in the bag then walked out to the boys who were covering their faces with the mask we use before we go out on the rob.

"Mike,you drive" Ashton said and threw the keys at me.

We loaded the boot up with our bags and kept our backpacks by our sides incase we have to make a quick movement.

We was all in the car and I sped off.

The tires were stretching as I rushed down the road. This is the fastest I've ever driven,things were moving fast and the boys were all holding onto the bars above them in the car.

Loads of cars were beeping at me but I didn't listen.

I had to save my girl.

*

*

*

*

"I guess we're in the right place" Calum slowly said as I pulled into a dirty road that had cars parked in them. The house was big but you could see it was falling apart.

We grabbed our backpacks and made sure our guns were in reach if something bad was to happen.

"Should we split up?" Luke said.

"This isn't scooby doo you twat" Ashton snapped.

"Maybe if we went into two's we may have more of more of a chance to finding Zoe or Daren" Luke snapped back.

"Right I'm going with Calum,Michael you go with Luke. If you find anything call us" Ashton said and walked too the right and me and Luke walked the opposite way.

I could her screaming,cries and gun shots which got me panicking.

"Mate,we'll find her" Luke tried to calm me down.

"You don't know that though!" I yelled but I refused to cry "What if Daren has had her on the street already? What if someone has her? She's too weak to deafened herself!" I added grabbing my hair.

"Well,well,well" Someone from behind us said.

"Your two friends killed off my best men. Why you in my gaff?" It was Daren.

"Where's Zoe?" I said walking closer.

"Hmm. Pass" He said in a sly tone.

"Where is she!" I yelled and held a gun to his throat.

"Your just gonna have to find her" He laughed then held something in his hands.

It was the top she was wearing when she was out.

"Tell me where she is!" I yelled and clicked the trigger. One more pull and he'd be dead.

"You don't scare me Michael" he laughed "She's in the party. Good luck finding her" He said and walked away.