Taken

(Outfit is on my polyvore- ashleighokee. Link is on my profile)

Zoe's POV

I woke up and noticed it was getting quite late since it was 11am. Most of our friends just walk in our house because we have a spare key for them outside. I heard chatter and laughter coming from downstairs so I done my make-up how I normally do it then chose my outfit. I put on a long sleeved crop top,a pair of ripped jeans. Michael wears ripped jeans,it cute. Nope. Stop. He's an asshole. Anyway. I put on my black converse then sorted my hair and make-up which consisted of straightened hair,red lipstick,I lightly coloured my eyebrows and mascara and obviously foundation. I sprayed some perfume then wet downstairs and everyone was in the living room.

"We brought breakfast" Phil said and pointed to all the various breakfast items. I picked up a pancake and sat down on Dan.

"If you sit on me your boyfriend is going to go bloody ape on me" Dan said and everyone started to stare at me.

"We're not dating. I finished it with him." I said and they looked confused.

"You was saying the other day you love with him...Are you lying to us?" Marcus said and I shook my head vigorously.

"I finally realized his a huge asshole. You guys were right" I said.

"So I guess we can finally be ourselves around you now?" Alfie said.

"You could anyway" I said "Can we go please?" I said and we all stood up and grabbed all our needed stuff.

Since none of us could drive we had to walk. It doesn't feel far if you're walking with friends,we just put some music on and talked about random shit. Joe was boasting about how he's going to 'win' when we all know he's the shittest. Last time we went Marcus won and I came 5th. I don't think i'm strong enough to throw the ball but of course people just think i'm making excuses.

We finally got there and it was quite busy but I pre-booked us a lane so we could get one. I want to because I need to get my mind off of him. I thought people were being too harsh on him and he was nice but the way he spoke to me after I gave him something that I should value more and chose someone I love to take it. Well I did think it was him,that he was the special person to take my virginity but I guess I was wrong.

I shook him out of my thoughts and focused on the game. We was laughing at how shit Joe is and Dan was boasting because he got a strike. I sipped on my drink then threw mine. I jumped up and down because I knocked 8 out of 10 pins down. I hugged onto Troye who was on my team.

We had teams which were. On team one was. Me,Dan,Phil.Troye and Caspar. One team two was Alfie,Joe,Tanya,Naomi and Marcus our team was pretty good because Dan and Troye were very good. Me,Phil and Caspar were okay but not as good as them. The other team were, not going to lie. They were shit. They had 90 points were as we had 120.

At the end of both of our rounds our team one and Dan spent the whole walk to the arcade boasting and the rest of the team soon joined in. I was having so much fun,i've never laughed so much in weeks.

Me,Dan and Caspar went on the Dance machine. We was shit. But there had to be a winner and it was Caspar.

We played a few games like we always do then sat down to have a drink before we headed for something to eat.

We got our drinks and just had a general conversation. Me and Troye have partnered up for the history project. I asked him while I was on the phone to him last night, he wrote my name down and said he'd give me some credit for the work but I disagreed but he said he would anyway.

"Zoe...There's a tall blonde looking at you" Phil said and I turned around.

Luke.

Fuck sake I swear he's everywhere.