Regret

Michaels POV

We had stopped in a corner of the forest to have something to eat so we could fill ourselves up.

I honestly regret saying what I did because right now she's sitting next to Luke and laughing at everything he's saying and giving him playful nudges. Just the little things that they're both doing are pissing me off. She should be laughing with me not him, she should be resting her head on my shoulder not his, I should be drying her tears not him. It should be me. Why has she ran straight to Luke? If Luke was a proper friend he'd tell her to go away because she's my ex but I honestly wish she wasn't. 

She brought up Addy and that is something i'll never get over. I was so in love with Addy but for some reason I was more in love with Zoe. So if that's true why the fuck did I say them things.

"Jesus,it's getting cold" Zoe complained and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Do you want my jacket?" I asked and she ignored me.

"Here...Wear mine" Luke smiled and she put on his leather jacket that was way too big for her.

"Fit's great" She laughed.

I feel like i've fucked things up for good and I couldn't change it.

I kept thinking about all the fun times we've had together.

*Flashback*

I opened the garden gate then walked through her small yet well decorated back garden unti I reached her door.

I saw her figure standing making some lunch for herself. It seemed to be the only figure there so I opened the door and snuck in.

I wrapped my arms around her and she jumped out of fright.

"Jesus, you scared the hell out of me" She said once she turned around.

"I wanted to see you" I said and gave her a kiss.

She was only wearing a baggy top with boxer shorts on so I just ran my hands up and down her stomach under her top.

"My dad is literally in the next room" She whispered after breaking the kiss.

"That's half the fun of it" I smirked and picked her up then sat her on the kitchen island.

She went back in for another kiss that escalated into a heated make out session. She let out muffled moans as my hands ran up her bare legs.

"Zoe! Have you seen my laptop?" I heard her dad yell and she pushed me to the side where I hid at the side of the fridge.

"No...I haven't" She said.

"Why are you sitting on the table?" He asked.

"Erm...I...The chairs...They were" She stuttered.

"Forget it...I have to get to work" He let out a frustrated sigh "Bye sweetheart" He added and I gagged.

"Bye dad" She said.

I walked back over to her and stood in front of her again.

"It's a shame in interrupted...I've always wanted to bang you on a table" I smirked and she pushed me playfully.

*Flashback ends*

Then I began to think of another one that we shared. One that didn't involve anything sexual. It was just us having a laugh.

*Flashback*

"Who the hell eats kit kats like that?" I mocked her as she bit off all the chocolate around the bar then ate the wafer.