'Michael Won't Care'

(WARNING- CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING/SAD ETC!)

Zoe's POV 

I quickly finished my cereal then drunk my cup of tea for the morning ahead of school. Great so I have to see Michael and Lexi. Lexi said we're friends when she inboxed me on facebook and we did talk a little but not much. I was only being polite to be honest. Since we was going on a trip today for Science I didn't have to wear my uniform. I put on my black baggy thin jumper since it didn't look cold out,I put on my leggings then my black vans. Obviously I done my make-up and hair like it usually is. I picked up my large bag that had all my things in then carried it downstairs. I still had to do my first few lessons then when it was science we was leaving straight away. I went into the kitchen and got my hand bag when the door knocked.

"I swear to god if that's Michael" I muttered under my breath but it wasn't because my dad calmly called out for me.

I walked down the hall and standing in the doorway was Scott.

"Scott? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wondered if you wanted to walk to school together?" He asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll get my stuff" I said "Come in" I added then he walked in closing the door behind him. He began to talk to my dad about something my I was too busy collecting my things to listen.

"Ready" I said and walked out.

"Have fun both of you!" My dad yelled out.

"Thanks Mr.Sugg" Scott yelled back.

"Thanks Dad" I yelled too.

We began to walk when I suddenly regretted not wearing a thicker jumper. 

"God it's cold" I said shivering.

"Here wear my coat" He said and handed me his coat. Once his coat was off you could see some of his tattoos. He's in our year obviously but he's the oldest because he's 18 and everyone else is still 17.

"Your gonna freeze!" I said but put his coat on anyway.

"Oh well" He laughed and we walked into school.

"Year 12's S6 science class place your bags here then head to your classes" Our science teacher yelled. Me and Scott walked over to where he was then left our bags so our teacher could put them in the bus.

 Michaels POV

I sat down still quite drunk from what happened this weekend. 

I've actually never drunk so much in my life.

The door opened and in walked my whole entire world with a different boy. He's known to be the bad boy of the school but everyone thinks he's funny.

He had a few tattoos on his arms and looked so cocky.

Zoe took her coat off and handed it to him then they sat down together. 

It wasn't her it was his.

Fucking cunt that's my girl.

No Michael she was your girl until you became a massive asshole.

"Right class! Today we will be doing poetry! I want you all to write a poem now! You won't be judged on it I just want to know where your working level is in this topic. Write about anything, feelings,a memory,your cat anything you like! We can read them after everyone is done" She said and I began to write my poem.

Zoes POV

I didn't even know what to write about so I didn't write anything I just sat on my phone and spoke to Scott who wasn't doing anything either.