Lexi Lou

Zoes POV

3 months later.

I walked through the doors of school with Luke right next to me. These past few months all i've been doing is spending so much time with hm. We've actually became good friends even though there has been rumours going around that we're sleeping together but he seemed very comfortable to tell me certain things like the fact that he's a virgin. He did say he has girls throwing themselves at him but they were always drunk and he would never take advantage of a drunk girl which I find sweet.

We was both at our lockers which were next to eachothers and I was looking for my book when I felt someone drag me off my feet and spin me around.

"Who the--" I started then turned around to face the person.

"Hello baby girl" It was Michael.

"Mike!" I squeeled and jumped into his arms.

"Mate what even...Your not meant to be out for another....Ages!" Luke exclaimed.

"Well with the power of Ritchie i'm out" He said and held me tight "Do you both want me to go back?" He said and pretended to walk away.

"No stop!" I laughed and pulled him back.

"I've missed you so much" He whispered to me and Luke coughed.

"For god sake Luke....I've missed you too" He rolled his eyes then looked back at me.

He held onto my cheek and began to rub it with the pad of his thumb. I smiled because I love that he's so gentle. People are so scared of him when in reality he's just a little kitten.

He bowed his head down and connected our lips. I lent back on my locker so we was more supported.

"Ew i'm out" Luke said but we ignored him and just continued our kiss.

It was a fully heated make out session in the middle of school. Everyone was saying ew but it was just turned off.

"How about we save this till later?" I gave a playfull smile.

"We better" He smirked then squeezed my bum and I gave out a little gasp.

"We should get to science" I said and held onto his hand as we both walked to our class.

I was honestly so shocked he was back. He didn't tell anyone and neither did Ritchie and we've all spoken to her quite recently. I guess it was meant to be a surprise.

"Mr.Clifford? Where have you been these past few months?" Our teacher asked.

"Hospital...I had to have an operation" He lied "My mum did call in" He added and we both sat down at our desk.

"Your mum called?" I said.

"Ritchie called and said she was my mum. She does it for all of us if we need something" He said.

I began to write in my book an evaluation of how Chemicals mix together to form other Chemicals. It sounds quite easy but when you have to write it and make it 5000 words. It's much harder. 

I was on my second paragraph when I felt Michaels hand glide up my leg. I looked at him but he was doodling on his book. His hand reach the top of my thigh and I nudged him but he just laughed. It was making me go weak. His touch. In that area. He's never touched me there before but I thought if he was to ever touch me there it would be somewhere more private then a classroom filled with students and a teacher looking around the class. His finger began to play with the band on my girl boxers.

"Mr.Clifford! Remove your hand from there now!" The teacher yelled out.

"No idea what your talking about sir" He acted innocent.