Dirty Little Secret

Zoe's POV

I don't know what i've done but Michael has been ignoring me all day. I tried to talk to him after second period but he ignored me. 

What have I done?

I got all my English books out of my locker then got to class. Luke was next to Michael so I sat next to Troye.

I started to read the book we was given and soon felt paper being thrown at me.

I turned to see Luke throwing scrunched up balls of paper at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"Check your phone" He whispered back.

I pulled out my phone and had a text my Mike

'From Mike'

'Your dad told the school about are relationship and now every teacher is on look out to see if I go anywhere near you. I'll find time for us to be together don't worry xx'

I looked at him and he shrugged.

"Mr.Clifford leave Zoe to do her work" The teacher said with no emotion, Michael groaned then slouched in his seat.

Why does my dad have to ruin everything?

*

*

*

Me and Troye both went to my locker so I could get my PE kit.

"So what's with you and Michael? He looks at  you like he'd take a bullet for you. Every time you talk to a boy he suddenly looks like World War 3 is about to take place" Troye half laughed and I tried to think of a believable lie.

"I guess he's just protective over people" I shrugged.

We began to walk to the PE department so we could get dressed into our kits.

"See you up in gym" Troye said and walked into the boys changing room and I done the same but with with the girls.

I pulled my black PE top over my head,my leggings then put my trainers on. I sprayed myself quickly then tied my hair into a messy pony tail,even though slight bits had fallen out at the sides I really didn't care. 

I grabbed my water bottle then walked through to the gym were everyone was. Just as I was about to open the door I was pulled between the lockers by someone.

Michael.

"You scared me!" I whispered and he laughed.

"Told you i'd find time for you didn't i" He half smirked.

 "Zoe! I thought you-" Some little kid started to say but Michael walked up to him.

"I swear to god if you tell anyone what you've just seen i'll have some guys after you that would eat little rats like you for breakfast!" He snapped and the little boy started to shake "So what did you see?" He said.

"N-nothing...I saw nothing" He paniced.

"Beat it kid!" Michael warned and the kid ran away. Michael walked back over to me and played about with my hair.

"We should get to class" I whispered.

"Yes Miss" He joked. 

Due to the fact we're not aloud to be seen with each-other I walked in front.

We was half way to the netball court when I felt a squeeze on my bum. I turn around to see who it was and it was Michael....Obviously. He gave me a playful smirk and I picked up my speed.