Chapter 37

August pov

We was at the funeral home. I got out and went too Janae side. I closed her door she stopped in her steps nd turned around

"Stay strong nd remember "Self-Made" she said peckin my lips.

We hugged everybody. We was sitting in the front with my mama ,gia,kaykay chay nd mya,my other brother,janae and me. The pastor was talking. My mama,gia,the girls,janae then me went too talk.

Janae pov

After i went up too talk August started walking up there.

"Man where do i start well i just want mel too kno i love yo bruh nd miss ya nd save a spot. I remember when you went in mama room and took all her makeup nd went put on travis face. And when you drew all on the sidewalk with chalk and you had too clean it up with your toothbrush. Mel i miss you nd love you bro save a spot fa me imma be self made fah you" august said.

The pastor went up and we went too the grave sight. They aint want the limo soo we took cars. We got there and we stood around the casket.

After they but the dirt on the casket everybody got an handful full of dirt therw it on the casket. We got in the car and went home too change.

We got there and went get in the shower. I got out and august went in. I put my bra and underwear set on and put lotion and body mist on. Bout time i was done august was getting out. He walked out witha towel around his waist and i was puting on deodorant.

"Matching?"i asked

"Uhm bandana"he said

"Ok" i said walking into my closet.

I put on baggy red bandana joggers, cropped black tank top that said"BOSS" in red,nd Air Jordan 6 " White Infrared".

I went too my vainty and put curls in my hair so it can be extra curly. I put on some red lipstick. Then my gold rope chain that said boss,all gold dimond earrings, boss ring. I stood up and look myself in the mirror. I found it it was missing something then i put my gold bottom grill in. I took a few more pics nd deen august jumped in on with his shirt off.

"Baae ion wanna wear bandana no more"august said whinning

"Gawwd damn it august this the second time you did this"i said

"Noo the first time was yo fualt you wanted too match with me boo get yo facts right"he said

"I know but its better too pin it on you"i said

"What we gon wear"august said

"Ooo superhero"i said

"Yea superman"august said

"Bxtch shut up its batman df"i said

"Whatever but imma do what my baby wanna do"he said kissing my cheek.

"Ok get out so i can change buuhh bye"i said closing and locking my closet door. I went too my specker and turned on Drinks On Us by the dude who made no flex zone.

I had got my batman skater skirt, a matching batman crop top, Air Jordan 12- Taxi. I went too my vanity and but a gold headband going across my forehead. Imma just keep all my jewlry on but change my neclace too a gold batman necklace. I walked out and august was walking out. He had some black jeans, a batman crewneck,Air Jordan 12 -taxis. Gold everything. We took pics and got in Aug black charger

"Can i drive please"i ask

"Yea"he said throwing me the keys.

I ran to the other side and got in. I put my seatbelt on. I change the song too I Dont Get Tired by Kevin Gates nd August.