Chapter 63

*Back In ATL*

Janae Pov

We just getting home its 6 something. Im hype as the shit cause I slept on the plane. August old tired ass went to sleep. So i started cleaning. I closed our bedroom door so i wont wake August up. I turned my music all the way up. I started off in the living room. I picked Marie stuff up and put it in the basket. I folded the covers. I put all the shoes up. We need to sale some shoes... Nah we dont. They are like my babys. I went clean all the bathrooms. I went in the kitchen and wash the dishes. How much i hate washing dishes. I wiped down the the counter and stove. I went in the dining room and cleaned the table.

I went in all the other rooms and cleaned up. I really want to move in a bigger house. I mean this is a condo in an apartment. I know y'all like all them room in a apartment lol. And August is so famous. Fans and all that then we have to think of our daughter.

I finish cleaning around 8 some. So i went in the room stripped in bra and panties and went to sleep.

August Pov

Last night was so crazy! I could have lost my life. Janae could have lost her life. Then Janae went off on the cops. She was right tho. They should have been there. Cause i know somebody had called 911. Janae and I both lost our phones last night.

I look over to see Janae knocked tha fuck out. I kissed her forehead. I got up and went get in the shower for 45 mins. I got out and went do my hygiene then put on some white jeans with zippers on them, a white tank top, and Air Jordan 12 French Blue. I walked out and went downstairs. It look nice than when we got home last night.

I went and took the BBQ pit out. We need to make a trip to the store. Time to wake Janae up. I ran upstairs and jumped on her. And kissed her all over her face.

"August get the fuck off me" she said waking up.

"Go get ready we need to go to the store" i said " and you better not take forever" i said.

"Shut the fuck up "she said getting out the bed. Like her ass give me life. I be damn if i lose that. Then its real.

"August stop staring at my ass" she yelled laughing.

"Girl get that ass in the shower"i said laughing

I went in the bathroom and sat on the counter looking at her shower. She was in there for about 35 mins. She got out and just looked at me.

" Why you starring " she said

"Cause my fiancée is the most beautiful person i ever seen." I said I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

" and your are so handsome. I love that cologne" she said turning around smelling my shirt

She turned back around and brushed her teeth. And did her hygiene. She went in the closet and i followed. She put on her little pink underwear and bra set. She went find some white ripped high waist shorts, a red and white tank crop top, and Air Jordan 12 Alternate. I know all this cause Janae stay talking about clothes when we shopping. Or when she in her closet she be like " i need a new blue crop top" like you got 10 in different types of blue. Smh girls. She went to her vanity and put her hair all straight. She rarely wear her hair straight. Its sexy adf. She went but her big silver hoops. Her silver necklace and a silver MK watch.

"Bae which purse" she asked

"Red MK purse" i said

"Thanks i gotta look sexy with my sexy purse" she said " i need my phone baee cause i need to take a pic with my sexy ass" she said