Chapter 59

Go read loyalty2000 book. "4 Letter Love". She is one of my fav. Followers & her book is so good! She has only a few chapters but a lot on the way‼️

*NEXT DAY*

Janae Pov

I wake up and August still sleep as always.I went into Marie room and she was still sleep. So I grabbed her and brung her in our room. I lay her in my spot with pillows. I went get in the shower for 35 minutes. I got out and did my hygiene. I went to our closet and got a pink peplum romper. I went grab some studded pink flats. I went to my vanity and did a neat bun. I had did my make up and put on my jewelry. I walked out the closet with my matching purse and saw Marie playing with August face.

August just grab her and she start screaming and laughing. He was kissing her all over her face. I smiled at my view.

" Okay you can stop kissing my baby with that stanky breath" I said taking Marie

"Girl zont play with me cause I will tap that ass" August i mean Auglisha said." Lemme stop cause that shit gay" he said laughing getting up" but i will tap that ass" he yelled from the bathroom, but peeped his head around the corner and winked.

I don't wanna have to go change my underwear. So I went to Marie room and bathe her and put her a new diaper and some baby lotion on. I went to her walk in closet. Yes she has an walk in closet. Marie has a very big room.When she get older all we would have to do is replace her bed and things.

But I went and found a white onesie August got her that said Im not allowed to date in pink letters. I found a matching pink tutu. I went to her shoes and got her white Air Force Ones. I left her hair curly.

I went in our room to get my phone and purse. August was walking out his closet looking sexy. He had on a red black and white shirt un button with no under shirt, white ripped up pants, and Air Jordan 11 Low- Cherry.

"Mmm bae where yo undershirt" i said smirking

"You know I don't like them and I'm trying to show my sexyness" he said doing this body roll

"Okay please stop and its working but where you going"i asked putting on my sunglasses and then rubbing  and kissing his chest

"Where's the sun but to the studio and keep doing that we ain't leaving the house "he said laughing

"It's for when I go outside dumb ass and Im going to meet you there later" i said kissing him.

I grabbed Marie bag and called Nae and texted kayla.

Phone Convo

Janae- hey bitch be ready in 20

Nae- where tf am i going

Janae-somewhere if you was a real friend you be like okay

Nae- well im a bestie and i just don't agree

Janae- aw bitch we going to the mall

Nae- okay nigga ima be ready

Phone Convo Ends

I was finish packing Marie bag and some extra clothes just in case.

I got the keys to my Benz and was on my way to pick up Nae. When I got there she was looking sexy.

"Aww look my sexy mama" i said

"No boo look you " she said

We went to the mall and meet them in the food court.