Chapter 60

Janae Pov

We went home and packed. We called August driver to drop us at the airport. When we got there we use August private plane cause August crew coming. We got on the plane and took off.

"Come lay down with me Aug" i said sitting on his lap

He looked in my eyes and blinked and i made a face.

He picked me up and carried me in the room in the back. He laid me down and went on the other side and laid down.

I laid on top him.

"Really Janae" he asked

"Yes it comfortable" i said slowly getting sleepy maybe cause he was rubbing my booty lol.

2 hours 28 mins later

"Janae baby wake up we here" August said shaking me

"Ugh this bed so comfortable" i said sitting up.

I put my slides and shades on. I walk out and see August standing by the exit waiting on me.

"Come on" he said taking my hand

We walk out and got in the car. The driver drop us off at an resort. We got the suitcases and and went sign in.

We got the keys and went to our room. I walked in and jump on the bed

"LIFE"i said

"Girl" August said

"I gotta potty move out my way" i said getting him out my way.

I did what I had to do and August was watching tv. That I turned off.

"Man what the fuck" he said

I crawled on the bed and sat on this lap. I kissed him and started moving my hips.

" what time the crew gon be here" i asked

"8" he said rubbing my ass

(I'm not good at this 💀)
"We got time" i said

I started kissing on his neck.

He got up and laid me down. He got on top of me and straight for my hot spot and put his hand on my pants and rubbed and played with my pu**y.

"Aug stop teasing me" i said moaning

I took his shirt off and he took mine off and my sweatpants. I took his pants off.

He went down and pulled my panties down & put my legs on his shoulders

"You ready"he asked with a smirk

He dint even let me answer his question. He went to work

"Augustt"i moaned and put my hands on the sides of the bed.

He had did some trick with his tongue "mmm right there" i moaned and put on hand on his head. He flicked his tongue inside me which had me pushing his head deeper.

My legs started to shake "Aug im boutta cum" i said

"Cum"he said i skirted and he licked it up.

It came up and kissed me and took his briefs off and tried to put on a condom

" No raw but pull out" i said stopping him

"Okaay"he said

He went in slow."Damn you tight"he said.

Then he started to speed it up "Aug slow down damn mmmm never mind right there "i moaned  scratching his back up

He did long strokes hitting my spot and he can tell cause i got louder. I flipped us over and started riding him

"Mmm damn janae"he said

He stared grabbing my ass. So i started bouncing which had him going crazy. He flipped us over and pulled out we came at the same time.

He was laying on my stomach.

"Girl you work wonders" he said and slipped two fingers inside me

"Aug dont play with me " i said trying not to moan

"Nope remember when you told me to move earlier "he said now sucking on my neck.

"Omg daddy"i moaned

"Bae you wet as fuck"he said and kept fingering me tell i came.

He stop fingering me and licked his fingers

"I just got a lot of protein" he said winking

He laid down and i got up. Favor for favor.

August Pov

Janae got up and grabbed my dick. She licked the top and started stared sucking.

"Damn" i said throwing my head back She soon started deep throating i grabbed her hair.

She stopped and starting beating my shit and i came and she licked it up. I was in total shock. She got up and went in the bathroom.

She came back and sat on my stomach. And we both was still naked. I was rubbing her thighs.

"I love you daddy" she said about to suck on my neck

"I love you to ma" i said

Somebody knocking on the door. Janae went in the bathroom and i put on my pants and went open the door. It was the crew. They put out outfits on the bed( MM but Janae held are white red bottoms).

Janae was in the shower for 20 more mins. She opened the door and called my name.

"Yes baby"i said

" I need the outfit they bought me" she said smiling

I ran and went get it "thanks baby"she said pecking my lips closing the door.

10 mins pass by and she finally came out. My baby look so beautiful. I stop starring and went take my shower.

Janae Pov

When Aug gave me my outfit I feel in love. I walked out looking sexy. Aug was starring for about 3 mins then went take his shower.

The crew started working on my hair which was curls. They then did my make-up which was cute. I looked real sexy. I had the photographer take pics of me in the hall way on my phone and camera.

I walked back in and Aug was putting on his hat and glasses. He notice me and walked up to me.

"You look very beautiful right na" he said hugging me

"Thank you and you look very handsome"i said hugging back.

I really thought about how August treat me. He makes me feel like a queen. He's my king. I love him with all my heart and i really dont think that will ever change. He's been by my side like 11. I cant wait tell i can actually call him my husband. Then he can throw down in the bed lawd. I look him in them eyes. I see the real August Alsina. Not what people know of him. I see the August i feel in love with.

We made it to the lobby and the limo was waiting on us. Aug helped me in. They had champagne and glasses. I grabbed two glasses and Aug grabbed the champagne. He poured some.

"Toast to our sexy asses"He said

"Toast " i said laughing and clicking our glasses and drinking some

"Who concert we going to anyway" i said

"I dont know" he said " she said it was an upcoming artist" he said.

The limo stopped and a few seconds later the driver opened our door. August get out and then helped me out. They had cameras flashing on us and fans yelling "August" and some other "August and Janae" We smiled and waved.

After the concert

We got back to the hotel around 2. And had to leave for the plane to LA at 6 am. So as soon as we got to the hotel we went to sleep .