Chapter 15

Gia pov.

I had a pocket knife in my pocket. Went they moved us in the coner they had got infront me so I can cut there ropes. Once I was done August, Chris, nd Trey came in quietly. While jamar was walking toward janae, they threw us some guns. Once they threw us the guns. Jamar slapped janae and tears came down her face. I look over to August he seem mad. While he was walking they went hide behind this huge thing.

August pov.

Once Jamar was walking to Janae we threw Maddie, Gia, Rae, Nae some guns and stuff. Jamar slapped Janae after that he walked behind her. We ran to this thing nd I see tears coming out Janae eyes. Charlie walked back in and went to the coner they was in before anything they shot her in her head, chest, leg, nd arm.Jamar turn around and walk room them. Then to more people walked in.

Janae. Pov.

August went hide behind this thing nd tears was down my face cuz the fact jamar slapped me. Charlie came nd walk toward the coner but before anything could happen they shot her.Nobody was talking cuz we was scared if we say somthing we can get killed.But i was about to say something but too more people came in.

"Jamar dont make another move"

Tht vocie was very familar .

It was ...............