Chapter 39

Janae Pov

I woke up by someone banging on the door. I went downstairs and open the door. It was Nae and Kae

"Yes "i said

"Omg what happened too you"Nae asked

"He cheated on me"i said breaking out into tears.

"With who"Kae ask

"His manger Makenze"i said wiping my face

"Tell me you beat her ass"nae said

"Yea. She got in my face and called me a dog and her and rae cousins thats another why they was about have sex"i said breaking down again. They both came a hugged me.

August Pov.

When i left the studio i went too the liqour store. I got a full bottle of ciroc. I went home and laid on the couch. I then lost the girl of my dreams a girl that was just perfect for me. I then lost her. I broke down in tears. She wasnt like them other hoes. She was different.

"Fuck" i screamed

I threw the bottle aginst the wall. I flipped a couch over knock everything off my coffee table. I ripped the pictures off the wall down i broke glasses. I sat back down and soon fell a alseep.

I woke up with an head ache. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got out and did my hygiene. I went too my closet and saw some of Janae things i thought about all our good moments. I but some boxers on and put some grey and black joggers, grey Last Kings Hoodie,& Air Jordan 3- Wolf Grey. I put on my black and white snapback and siliver chains and grill. I spray my axe on get my keys and phone and go too the thanksgiving meet up at Janae house.

Janae Pov

"You go get ready me and nae gon start cooking"Kae said

I got up and went to take and shower and wash my hair. I got out and did my hygiene. I went too my closet and put my curly stuff in my hair too keep it curly i put my pearl headband going across my forehead on. I went and put on my black and white high waist skirt, grey crop top,& Air Jordans 3- Wolf Grey. I went to my vanity and put my peral earrings on,siliver rope chain,siliver dimond watch. I put on my fondation and concealer. I fixed and filled my eyebrows in. I then but white on the coners of my eyes,grey next too it then blend them together took a shimery black and put it on top i added more white and grey. I then curled my eyelashes and but mascara on. I put my nose ring in and bellybutton ring in. I put my blush on and red lipstick. I put my perfume and lotion on. I went and took pictures. I made an collage and put it on instagram.

I went down stairs and help them put icing on the cookies and powder suger on the brownies the candy yams and cake was finish. We finish and set the bar up and put everything up . There was a knock at the door. It was Gia and the girls

"Hey"she said giving me a hug

"Hey "i said

"Hey girls" said giving them all hugs

"Can you do KayKay hair"Gia asked

"Yea what you want me to do"i asked

"Can you make it curly i can do theres"she said

"Yea ok"i said"come on"i told her

We went upstairs i washed her hair and took her too my vainty. I dried it real good and but my curl holder in there and laid her edges down and but a black headband and fixed it.

"Ok hunny you finished"i said

"Thank you"she said giving me a hug

"Your wlecome hun"i said

" KayKay uncle aug here"Mya came said

They both ran. I put all my things away and cleaned around my room fixed my bed and everything. I closed my door and went downstairs. I saw august wearing his black and grey like we was. I went sit on the couch and got on  instagram i took pic with KayKay, Mya ,& Chay and put the caption "how much i hate yhu i still love you."

Later everybody came and we have music playing everybody at boys watching the game girls in the kitchen talking

"Janae your house is bueatful" mama said

"Oh thank you"i said walking away feeling werid around his family now.

I went too the movie room and sat and watch whatever was on

"I still love you too"a voice said behind me and august came sit by me.

"Why"i ask

"I wasnt thinking. She came after trey left. She came sit on my lap and started sucking on my neck then i remember we on the couch you walk in."he said" im surprise you still wore our colors"he said laughing

"I wanted too if you was too"i said

We left the movie room and went have fun with our thanksgiving