Chapter 38

Janae pov

"Janae where you from"august grandmother ask

"Lake Charles, Louisiana"i said

"Y you get adoped was your parents crackheads and not want you no more"neasy ask

"Excuse me bitch you know nothing about me so can shut the fuck up cause im about to go across this table and beat yo ass. I tried to keep it classy and keep my mouth shut but i will pop yo ass if you keep fucking with me " i said getting up i got my phone and the keys.

I went too the car and got in. Then tears came rolling down my eyes. I  could never have an life that perfect. I know nobody perfect but i mean its always janae " are you a hoe" or "did your parents even want you". I never really did have a mother or father figure in my life it was mostly gia ,chris, and me. I want them too put they self in my shoes. I was so hard thinking i aint even kno august was knocking on the window. I got out the car.

"She called me a hoe nd asked if my parents even want me"i said crying

"Its ok. "August said rocking us.

"Wheres chris"i ask

"Out of town he had an meeting with his label for him and trey tour"he said"you want too go home"he ask

"Noo i got dance practice " i said"lets go tell everyone bye"i said walking too the house.

We walk into the kitchen i went and hugged everybody but not Neasy.

"Bye nice meeting yall"i said walking out

We got into august charger. He was driving this time.

I rurned the music up it was Be Real by Kid Ink ft. Dej Loaf.

"You can drop me home i got too change"i said

"Im going with you too the dance place"he said

"Why"i said

"Nevermind i gotta go too the studio "he said

"Ok"i said

He turned into my drive way

"I love you"i said

"I love you too "he said giving me a kiss.

I got out and went inside. I went too my closet and got some black leggings,white crop top,black and white toms. I got my dance bag and put some high waisted pants with rips,white long sleeve shirt tucked in,and white stundded ankle boots. I put my hygiene stuff in there. I went too my vanity and put my hair in a ponytail. I got all my things and got in my car.

I got in the my dance room and got ready i went and put my dance shoes on. the girls came in and dressed out.

"Ok i wanted too change the songs we dance too is Slow Motion. For stand Legend by drake ,Nothing On Me by Ole girl and Her Way By PartyNextDoor"i said

"I need my toe touchers on the this side my one who do splits and both in the middle"i said

I went and move dem in they formation.

"Ok hold 1,2 den stumb left right tell count 8 deen step too ur left 3 times on count 4 i want you too swing your body left den stump your foot 3 times and on 8 swing your body right"i said"now on 1 make your t with your legs apart. On 2 you gonna still have your legs apart but make your t to a broken t by folding your arms in"

"By now my 1&3 row turn to your left and make your arms into pac-man mouth on 3 and turn to your right on 4&5 and clean and wait for 2 row to finsh. 2 row you turn right and do the samething on 6 but turn to your right for pac-man mouth and turn to your left." "So yall are push over a little 2 row i want you to the toe touches while 1&3 are turning to the side doing a split. Ok how i want 1&3 row to do this is step out with your left foot and turn dont move your feet just turn and slide down but faster. 2 row when you dont go on the end how you would do and stand wait for 1&3 row too get up. I want 1&3 row to get up by a z sit first left in front right in back. Then get up.