Chapter 69

Wedding venue in MM.

Janae Pov

I woke up with like 5 hours of sleep when I tell y'all I couldn't go to sleep for nothing I had to take some to knock my ass out. It's crazy cause when I was sitting in foster care saying nobody got me like I got me. Ima never give anybody my love. And look at me now happy and about to get married in a couple of hours😛. I got up and went downstairs. We are in our new house so we have no furniture. The girls are sleeping on air mattress. They refuse to sleep with me cause I only was letting one sleep in there. Oh well. I went in the kitchen and got two pans. I went back in the living room and banged them together.

"Wake y'all asses up cause it's my mf wedding day and it time for y'all to get y'all asses ready for hair and makeup y'all ready need it right now cause y'all look like the walking dead zombies wake tf up" I yelled

" shut the fuck up" Kayla said

"Girl be careful like before she do you like she did Nae" Cardi said

"You know I'm that fuck a nigga daughter" I said "but Fr get tall asses up" I said walking away.

I went back to my room and I put on a black long v neck one piece and some shorts and some over the knee boots. I put my hair half up half down. I got my phone off the charger and my purse and went downstairs. I put some carmex on and they was waiting on Kayla to finish getting ready. I had them take me some pictures right fast. We finish and the limo was outside we all got in and we still have the photographer following us around for behind the scenes pictures so one was in the limo. They had a few bottle of champagne. We stuff some bottles in our purse. We popped a bottle and poured it.

"Cheers to the bad ass bride and bridesmaids" Gia yelled

"Yess" I said clicking cups.

We pulled up to the hotel and we already had the rooms. I had a presidential suite. The bridesmaids had them a suite. I went up to my suite and the make up crew and stylist was already here getting ready I went put my stuff down and was going to run me some bath water but somebody already did that for me. It had rose petals inside everything i look and say it what a note.

"I snuck in your room just to do this. There are surprises coming but this one was little. I want you to sit and enjoy yourself & get sexy for me"
                         ---Love your future.

I went and hook my phone up to the speaker and undressed. I got in a lady came in with some chocolate covered strawberries. She sat the tray down and left. And you know me I ate some then washed up and got out. I put on my white legs bra and underwear set. I put on my silk robe. I walked out the bathroom and went get my hair done and make up

 I walked out the bathroom and went get my hair done and make up