Chapter 2

Janae pov

I woke up around 10 .I had a message from august.

August -I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight

Janae -sure what time

August -10 imma pick u but imma need yo address faa that to happen nd bring a change of clothes, pajamas ,swimsuit

I gave him my address nd went take a shower. I wanted to have a day for myself. I did my hygiene nd lotion up I put on my acid washed jumper nd white bandeau ,put on white vans. I left my hair down. I went down stairs nd got me a poptart nd a bottle of apple juice. I have 3 cars an apple red mustang, blue camaro, a white bmw. I went to the mall and straight to Forever 21 . I got a cream high-low dress, light blue sandals and jewelry. I also go a pink high wasited coral skirt ,a gold strapless crop top, gold jewelry nd sandals.I got an tribal swim suit. I went to the food court nd got some wing stop. I quickly ate that and went to the nail shop I got nude nd light blue nails. I got my hair straightin nd I went to the spa. Once I got home it was 8 So I wraped my hair up nd got in the shower.Once I finished I got out nd did my hygiene nd lotioned up.I put on my dress nd jewelry, I packed my bag nd with the stuff I got today nd personal things,waited on August.

August pov

I texted Janae to see if she wanted to go on a date. I really do like her I wanted to wait a while before I ask her cause I just meet her So i know she still sleep So I made reservations at the restaurant and got dress in some dark washed jeans, black nd red obey shirt nd my Air Jordan 13 retro premium reflective silver. I put on a silver chain nd a silver Rolex. I went to a flower shop nd got some white and red rose peteals nd a regular set of flowers .I went to the restaurant nd fixed the table myself.Once I was finish it was about 8 clock so I went home and took a shower and did my hygiene. I put on kacki cargo shorts, white nd blue shirt, my Air Jordan 6's,white nd blue snapback,gold rolex . I went and pick up Janae when I pulled to a huge 2story house nd this girl here have 3 cars.She came out looking beautiful.

Janae pov

I heard August pull up So I turned every thing off and locked up. I walk out he open my door for me and jogged to the other side.

Him -waddup ma
Me- hey. Where we goin
Him-suprise. U got your stuff
Me-yea all in here
Him -OK good

We pulled up to a restaurant. We walked him "alsina "he looked on the paper "oh yess follow me "we walkes to table with some rose petals around the table. He pulled out my chair to.

Me-august this is beautiful
Him-i know I try my best

He So damn cocky. Our waiter came up.she has her eyes glued to August but he wasn't looking. She turn her her head and gave me a ugly ass face. "August who in the hell is this "was all she said nd august looked up with anger in his eyes.

"Charlie, well this is my friend Janae, dont get mad cause I moved on to somebody better than u,u broke my heart,fucked my bestfriend,had his baby."

After that he grabbed my hand and left.He opened my door nd jogged to the other side.

Him-imma make 2 promises nd u gonna make a promise.I nodded my head for him to continue

Him-To tell you bout her later nd be there for you and now to promise to be there for me and be much ride or die.

We said promise at the same time.After he drove to his house I think.