Chapter 19

Janae pov.

I woke up from my nap then I woke up aug

"Aug it time to wake up so we can go to the club ".I said

He got up and went to the guest bathroom. I went and go in the shower while jammin to Tuesday by I don't know. But that my jam. I got out nd did my hygiene. I went to my closet nd got acid wash high wasit shorts tht had ripps, I put on a acid wash crop top that had "flawless" in red writing.I put on some red wedges. I went to my vanity and put on red lipstick, put a bun on the top of my hair then put the rest down nd curls. I put on gold rope chain, gold hops nd diamond studs,a charm bracelet. I put on Pure Paradise lotion nd perfume. I went downstairs and saw August had white jeans, white shirt (plain )with a plaid shirt over, timb boots, nd gold chains, gold grill nd gold blocks.

'Ready " I said.

He got up and got the keys to my Blue Camaro. We was jammin to No Flex Zone Remix ft.Nicki Minaj .

"Hell no you cant use my lipgloss....... bitch I been hot since flip phones... running this game for 5 yrs guess that y my feet hurt. Wonder went they bite me do these bxtches teeth hurt. Yes I am a icon thts me on your T-shirt thought you new better. Do your fucking research.... "I sang along.

We was at the club.we went up to. V.I.P. We sat on the couch with chris, temprus, Maddie, nd Rae. Rae and me went get some drinks.

Rae-hook us up

Me-whooo

Rae-yo brother 

Me- guhhh he happily taken.

We went to the bar and got 10 bottles of pineapple ciroc,15 shots, 5 sex on the beach. We walk back over nd saw a girl sittin on August lap. Nd he let her sit there. Chris was gone so was Nae.I look closer nd saw tht it was Temprus. I gave every thing to Rae she said she got it so thats wen I stormed over there.

"Bitch get the fuck up"I said

"But its comfy rite here" she said giggling.She think I'm playing nd I look at August wth guilt all over his face.

"Don't you and chris go out. Aint chris was the one who gave you a place to live wen you was going around getting dicked down.Bitch yo had a child but kept it from him but you ain't even kno the child father now you wanna get August so he can dick you down nd have yo child nd leave me nahhh bitch I fucking kno youu .. I thought you got better but the same lil hoe temprus "I said while pulling her by her hair nd punching he in her face people was trying to pull me off they had my hands so I stomped tht bitch. AUGUST pulled me to the side.

August pov

Once janae was done going off on her. She pulled her off my lap nd started punching her chris had her hands while I pulled her but ig she had to get more anger out she stomped tht hoe.but I finally got her and pulled her to the side.

"Wtf you want August "she said

"Bae I'm sorry I aint know, she said her nd chris broke up she was single. No I wasn't going leave you for her, no I wasn't gonna fuck her. JANAE I put tht promise ring on yo finger so we can be together, have kids nd maybe get married."I said all at once. She smiled nd looked at her ring finger.

"I guess your right "she said hugging me. Now I needa talk to nae.

"Aye Maddie can I talk to you. "I asked

"Yea wassssuppp " she said

"Can you talk to yo father for me so I can get a deal with him"I asked

"No need thanks to somebody you already got it "she said smiling walking away.

I turn around nd saw janae standing there smiling.

"How "I asked

"When I told you to sing to me I record you and sent to Maddie to show her father nd he liked it.so you and chris got record deals "she said smiling. Lawd she so cute wen she smile.

"Thanks I love you! "I said hugging her nd kissing her.

"I love you to "she said.

We went back nd partied nd turnt up.

??????? Pov

She think she got away from this.. I got her bitch ass!.