Chapter 71

Janae pov

YA BITCH MARRIED TO THE YUNGIN! Words can explain how I feel. I'm excited for the future & for this honeymoon if you know what I mean. But yea I went and changed into my party outfit.

 But yea I went and changed into my party outfit

Besides my wedding dress. This outfit my fav. Shaking my ass all night babes. And I can't wait till men and the girls special performance. Like man besides my baby birth this is the best day ever!

"I was so nervous. I didn't think I could do" August said

"I was to. My legs was shaking so much I almost fell walking down the isle" I said laughing

"Played it off so well cause I ain't see. I couldn't keep my eyes off ya beautiful ass" he said kissing me

"I wish I could have saw you before" i said wrapping my arms around him.

"I know I missed ya ugly ass" he said

"Ugly? Bitchhh where" I said doing a 360 turn and posing at the end.

"You so lame" August said laughing "but you ain't ugly no where and if a bitch say that she hatin hard" he said grabbing me.

" I know hatin on me cause I'm looking like a full course meal and she looking like a piece of bread" I said

"Girl I don't time fa ya jokes. Let's go before we be late" August said laughing

"It's the truth" I said grabbing my shoes and purse. "Man they better have some drinking in this damn limo.

Skip to the party 😝

I walk in and they already bring that New Orleans
" The niggas out the three!They fuck wit me!
Ian never have a foe, my hoes know how that go!
Dipped through the 6, holla at jigga!
Saint Bernard projects, got them dog ass niggas!
T out the A, so I'm fucking wit dat!
But my hoes say the 9, is where it's at!
10 Ward niggas, I heard they bout them figures! 11, that 12 ward, 13 killas!
Fucking with that Fisha, you gonna get that issa
17 BTYP P Town Nigga!
He my hitta, but that's my hitta, that's my hitta! Hold on!
Put that d**k in my face, let me see how it taste!
If it taste like water, I'm gonna suck it even harder!"
-----------
"I be stalking in his hood, cause day d**k is good!
All in his hood cause that wood is good!
And he fuck be like he should, can that d**k so good!
Cause dat d**k so good!
The same hoes used to with u?
Now they tellin all they friends that they got beef with u!
Speak up when u see me, Ian sleep with u!" I sang along.

(⬆️that is a real song 😂 I'm not from New Orleans but I am from Louisiana❗️but y'all should fw it😭)

I wasn't in there for 5 mins and I'm already turning tf up. I went found the girls and we went to the bar. We got a few bottles the first bottle I pop I wanted to pop with August. I went up to VIP and he was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

"Come on we can pop the first bottle tonight together" i said he got up and got his cup and we pop the bottle. I poured him some and went on the dance floor with the girls. We ain't gon drink a lot till after the performances. Then they wanna play youngboy really my fav.

"No I ain't crazy, so bitch don't try to play me
I'm a 38 baby, go against me I'm a slam them
Out the north, know not to spare them
Go with his move, bitch I dare them"

Lord knows I shake my ass to any and everything. We boutta do this performance so I can get fucked up. I went up to dj and told him give us a few to get ready.

This was the girls outfit

This mine.

I was so ready and nervous. I mean I'm looking good af. But still lord I pray I don't bust my ass.

I heard the dj calling August and the boys up to the dance floor or whatever. Man I felt like I was boutta fall in these heels. We walk out the dressing room and the boys sitting in the chairs on the dance floor and we walk out and stand in front them. Then Dance For You filled the speakers. K y'all know what's going on

Later That Night

After everybody performed I'm pretty much fucked up. August he not fucked up but he almost there that was the real turn up but it doesn't end here you know what I'm saying.