Chapter 43

Janae Pov

We was in the backyard gettin wasited.

"She my trap queen"Dee...bree date yelled. He was high all the way.

I was sitting on August lap watching everybody

"They getting down forreal"he said

"I know huh..we gotta love'em dooe"i said

His hand started moving lower too my area..you know my area. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yall get a room"tre yelled

We all laughed.

Makenz Pov

I was on instagram when i saw August and Janae. He looked a little too friendly on this pic. I called up some girls. We bout too goo fuck some shit up. We got in the car and went too that bitch house think she about too steal my nigga. I went threw hell too get him.

Janae Pov

We was chilling in the livingroom watching Paranormal Asylum.(i neva watch this!)

Chris-Damn that bxtch crazy

The doorbell had went off. I went and open the door and saw Makenz.

Me-Yes

Makenz-Dont yes me hoe. Where MY nigga at.

Me-on MY couch cuddle up with ME. So if you mind we watching a movie.

I was about too close the door when she pulled out a gun.

Me- I know you not about too be petty and kill me over a nigga. Yall hoes do too much over a nigga that dont even want you.

Makenz-Shut up

Thats when august came

August- Why are you here

Makenz-You

Me-Thats so cute how you actting like you really care for him. Knowing you got an child and have about too get married. Also have a baby on the way. Oh you didnt tell him you 4 weeks into the  pregnancy.

Makenz-Shut up before i kill you.

Me- If you was really about it you would have been killed me. Soo kill me hoe. But how you going too shoot with no bullets. You funny.

Thats when i walked away. But August pulled me back

Makenz-How you know he dont want me

Me- look at you Makenz. You is about too have a child in 8-9 monthes and about too get married. He still love me. If he still have feelings for me you not doing something i can do or something i do better than you. Dont get your mind twisted you pretty but you doing too much over one nigga. And you have a nigga that you clearly love. How about you go home and met him.

She turned around and left.

August-i love you

Me-i know nd i love you too.

He came up too me and kiss me with so much passioson

He picked me up and carried me too the couch.

August Pov

I was laying down with Janae while Bree and Dee went upstairs and everybody is downstairs sleep. Janae turned around

"I didnt mean too ruin your relationship I was being salty"she said

"You did a good thing i was told im a side nigga"i said

"Its ok...you got me"i said

"Come on"i said

"We not about too fuck"she said

"Noo"i said

We went upstairs and laid down.

"August what was this about"she said

"I just wanted too be alone with my baby"