Chapter 13- D4C LOVE train~ plus resident evil 0 without leeches

(The drawing is of y/n's new cape)

After Your Pompeii adventure you didn't expect to end up back in the van a few minutes later but here you were. You sat beside trish absent minded lay watching the passing cars as Narancia looked at the key you had found. You were still somewhat tired making the headache that formed from the already long day even worse than before. You could hear Narancia and Fugo talking but you didn't focus on it since you now groaned in pain and leaned over.

"Hey, are you ok?" Mista asked as you began to rub your temples, "no dipshit I'm totally fine" You grumbled sarcastically making him respond "oh uh sorry". You frowned and then added "sorry just this headache hurts like a bitch and I want something cold". "Something cold?" Trish asked confused making you nod slightly, "Yeah...when I get headaches I find that eating something cold like popsicles or slushies help for some odd reason" you explained.

Trish looked at you with pity and began helping with messaging your temples to help relive the pain, you sighed in relief not caring how happy you looked to everyone watching. "Thanks trish your the best" you said almost dreamily with a happy expression making everyone confused at your mood shifts, mista reached his hand out saying "hey I-" but he was cut off but you sharply turning to him with break neck speed and saying  "no". Almost immediately after you said this you groaned again in pain and slumped over again.

"You should probably take a nap on the train ride" Fugo suggested making you nod and mumble "I probably will....if we don't get attacked again which knowing our luck is most likely what will happen". Bucciarati turned around and patted you on the head, "don't think so negatively I'm sure we'll be ok. For now just rest and look out the window" he said making you nod and turn around.

you watched out the window like he said for a couple of minutes before the van took a sharp turn making you spin around to see Fugo now face first in Trish's boobs. You stared for a moment as Mista pulled Fugo from the compromising position and pleaded "please miss you gotta forgive Fugo!. He didn't mean to come off as an over eager horndog!. I know it seems like we hit the breaks for my man here to look at those jaunty jiggle sacks but I give you my word that it's not it!". Fugo was horrified as he yelled "just shut up would you!" Cutting off Mista from continuing his apology?.

You stared for a few seconds at the continuing scene before breaking out into giggles that evolved into laughter, you were laughing so hard you held your sides. "J-jaunty jiggly sacks?!?" You wheezed, "oh my god what the fuck?!. Is that what you seriously just called her boobs?!"

The rest of the ride to the train station was....interesting to say the least.

✧ ✧ ✧

Once you arrived at the train station with a few minutes to spare you began browsing at a small connivence store built into the building. Narancia had come with you since he also wanted snacks and to make sure you were ok as you browsed through all the items. After some looking you found some popsicles making you sigh in relief and then begin to look through the book/magazine collection they had.

As You began looking at the magazines on the stands you noticed a dark pink boy manga sitting on the shelf hidden behind a shitty teen gossip magazine. Seeing it made you think of that Rohan guy your sister introduced you to while on a visit to Japan in 1988, he was an....odd guy but you surprisingly got along with him. Though you had overhead an odd conversation between him and your sister

✧✧ ✧

You sat reading in Rohan's office waiting for your sister to arrive back from a meeting she was having with the yakuza. The green haired mangaka sketched as you focused on his story, you flipped to the last chapter to try to put the manga down. "Don't yet I'm drawing you......just wait a few seconds and done" he said before you put down the manga to be amazed, it was an almost life like drawing of you reading his manga. "Wow! It's almost like looking at a photo!" You said making Rohan's ego somehow even bigger, before he coupled say anything a knock on the door alerted you both.