Chapter 21- gucci sunglasses and gay shark soup

Awhile after you passed out on Trish's lap you woke up with sunlight gently shining on your face, the just sun peaked over the horizon and rippled along the Venetian water that then temporarily blinded you for a second. Yawning you rubbed your eyes before getting up from Trish's lap, sitting on the boat was Giorno who sat nearby with DIO floating beside him, Abbacchio and Bruno talked in a hushed tone to one another, your uncle once again cuddled one another but they also seemingly comforted Mista and Narancia for some reason until you noticed a person missing on the boat.

Fugo wasn't here

"Hey...where's Fugo?" You asked alerting everyone to you finally waking up, at hearing your question the already mostly silent boat got quieter making you look at everyone confused. "He....he decided not to come" Bruno said hesitantly in a gentle tone, at hearing this you went silent mumbling a small "...oh" . You looked down at your now tightening hands as your eyes gave off a slight green glow that soon disappeared when you took a deep breath. "I see" you said dejected before getting off Trish and sitting beside Giorno who gave you a worried look.

You said nothing as you slowly shuffled yourself closer to the blond to hug his side, he was surprised at your forwardness since if this had happened a day or so before you would do it accidentally when excited or sad, though he didn't mind at all.

On the outside you currently have off a cold facade though on the inside you were conflicted and betrayed.

You had grown attached to Fugo like any person would on this life threatening journey that's happened in the span of a few days. This betrayal felt familiar once again you didn't know how making your more frustrated about your past, it was as if every step you got closer to it something would throw you 5 steps back or plane didn't make any sense!. What was with that weird ass underground city?, the indigo haired man you saw as a child and then an adult again in that weird place you met DIO, how much of this did your sister possibly know?!, w...why did being betrayed felt so familiar? along with an unknown pit of endless rage now bubbling in you about to boil over, h-

"Your stressing yourself out, calm down. I get your confused and upset but it's best we go over what happened to you in private so you don't accidentally go haywire so just take some deep breaths" DIO suddenly said snapping yourself out of your confused and angered thoughts, you looked up to see his worried expression and somewhat flickering green form that regained stability once you took a few breaths like he ordered. "If it makes any of you feel any better I can tell you all a story" DIO said making the group turn to him curiously, "yeah I think we can tell you'll have some interesting ones by the looks of your outfit" Abbacchio taunted though DIO either didn't care about what he said or was to proud to notice.

"Well I for one wanna hear one!. I mean he's literally a ghost being given a physical form cause of y/n's powers so he must have something cool to tell" Mista said making DIO form a cocky smile. "I like him though he does remind of Hol horse" he said mumbling the last part before you added "you like anyone who strokes your ego". "I like anyone who strokes anything of mine" he replied making your face scrunch up in confusion as everyone else on the boat especially Giorno looked at him in horror and disgust.

"Why would you say that infront of our niece and your son?!?" Gelato almost yelled trying to get himself out of his husbands arms to strangle the ghost?.

"ok why don't we all calm down and listen to the story!" Bruno ordered trying to keep the now disappearing peace as he turned to the ever floating  DIO. "What did he mean by that?" You asked before being interrupted by DIO loudly saying "it all started back when I awoke my coffin in the 1980's from 100 years of being trapped in it under the sea"