Chapter 16- lavander haired twink gets drop kicked WWE style

(DI MOLTO !!!!!)

you sat beside giorno in coco jumbo as exhaustion nawed at your body, you had to constantly blink to stop yourself from passing out since that would deactivate the bubble keeping both Prosciutto and Pesci trapped. "Are you ok?" You heard fugo ask as he kneeled down beside you, you stared at him somewhat dazed before nodding and grumbling "tired..but I can't let myself fall asleep". He nodded and backed away but you could see concern coming from the others as you somewhat rocked back and fourth trying to stay up. "Just get some rest kid" your heard Abbacchio say before you turned to his direction and replied "I'm going to fucking sleep when we could possibly be attacked any moment. Bruno could've died in the last fight and I ain't taking any chances".

You moved closer to Giorno pouting as your eyes kept their subtle green glow to them, at seeing this giorno sighed and patted your back making your pout turn to a small smile of gratitude. He already knew why you needed to be awake but seeing the worry in his eyes made you feel somewhat guilty, everyone in this room cared for you but you knew you had to stay awake no matter what. The room remained mostly silent after this as you kept trying not to doze off until the room suddenly shook and it knocked you into Giorno's arm which basically woke you fully up.

"Are you ok?!" He asked as you nodded, "I'm less tired since I was bashed into your arm so yep" you responded getting up from the chair and then doing a small stretch while yawning. "Are your powers ok?" Bruno asked making you once again nod, "I didn't hit my hard enough to have it effect my abilities. I would need to be hit by something like a rock...or the butt of a gun" you then explained. "I still find your powers kinda confusing" Mista mumbled making you deadpan and then say "your telling me. I had to find this shit out by trial and error with some help from my big sis".

"Why did the room shake like that?" Narancia mumbled looking up at the red gem on the ceiling, "my guess is the truck stopped" Mista answered as you suddenly felt a shiver go down your spine. "My bullshit alarm is going off again" you mumbled making Giorno look down at you and nod, "same plan as last time with me sparing them?" He whispered making you then nod. "My uncle's better get me some Gucci when this is done cause making sure these dumbass assassins don't die is getting annoying" your grumbled quietly making him chuckle while the rest of the gang talked. Eventually Bruno decided to send some of you all outside sheik he guarded Trish in the turtle.

You got up from your seat with Giorno and exited the turtle with him, narancia, Abbacchio, Mista and fugo to figure out what to do. They began talking  about what to do while Giorno stood a few feet away from the Russian squatting gang, you sat yourself on the small stone fence/wall and looked at the stars. "I hope big sis is doing well" you mumbled before a cold breeze rustles past you, you hugged your cape around yourself before remembering that you had one of Giorno's coat/jacket-top? Folded In your pocket. You pulled it out and put it on, it almost immediately helped you feel allot less cold.

"I almost forgot I had this" you mumbled fixing your cape and then doing a fashionable spin to show off your new outfit. "Where does giorno get his outfits made? This has to be custom made" you said before suddenly jumping up in surprise at seeing giorno's stand flip cars. Multiple cars were now in the air as you watched somewhat confused, when the cars crashed to the ground giorno turned them into frogs. "What happens when cars disappear and their parts are scattered all over the city and beyond?. Tracking down the stolen cars gets allot more complicated which gives us plenty of time to get to Venezia." Giorno explained before narancia mumbled "I guess? That miss sense?" And Mista said "well it definitely beats us hitchhiking".

"One second I have a question?. So I know that Venezia is how your actually supposed to pronounce Venice but what's with that anyways?. It's the same problem for us in pari cause almost all media pronounces it as Paris-" you tried to complain before Narancia asked "wait?....so Paris is also pari?!", you gave him a "are you fucking kidding me?" Look before sighing. "*sigh* Never mind just get back to the plan while I contemplate my life" You grumbled before heading to stand beside giorno as Abbacchio handed him coco jumbo. Though as this happened you suddenly felt stand bullshit happening nearby, "giorno I think we have a stand alert" you warned making him nod, you tilted your head towards where you felt it was coming from and you both decided to investigate only to find a motorcycle.