Chapter 4- local hot topic batman gets crushed and secret (tunnel) pockets

Giorno's and Bruno's cat fight went on for who knows how long until they eventually worked out their goals....after you got fed up with them when you finished your gelato and wanted to get back on track. You held them up with your powers like kittens being held up by their scruff's until the three of you worked out your situation....and turns out Bruno and giorno had the same goal!. The two both despised how passione's boss was selling drugs to children and the three of you agreed to work together to take down the boss after they explained stands to you. You see,even with your sister running the French mafia with lots of stand users in it....she never really explained stands to you. She wanted to when you got older so you wouldn't try to fight anyone or get In trouble butttt she never anticipated that you would run off to Italy by yourself to defeat her rival. Anyways giorno talked something about his dream which you ignored and Now with insight on the gang all you and giorno had to do now was join it. Which was exactly what the two of you were doing right now!.

***(FIGHTING GOOOLLLDD!!!)***

"You'll find our familia is in control of all the business here in Napoli, the name of our group is passione. It's a fitting enough monicker but understand it's not the boss's actual name" Bruno explained as the three of You traversed the busy streets of Naples. "No one knows the boss of passione...not even the others he's fighting against know him" You hummed Making Bruno look at you and nod.

"No one knows his true name nor does anyone know what he looks like. Orders are passed down via a multitude of capo's, giorno, y/n the capo who will decide your future in the familia is a man named polpo." After Bruno said this he turned to you and giorno with a serious look "go on now, he resides here m this building.".

Bruno pointed to the jail the three of you now were In front of, you looked at Bruno with a 'are you serious?' Look before blurting out "so he's already been arrested?. Then how are we supposed to join?! Also wouldn't that be giving the police are identity's?!!!". After you said this giorno seemed to agree since he also looked puzzled at why you would take the test to join here if all places.

"Polpo was convicted and promptly sentenced to 15 years in prison. He still issues orders and manages the familia, but he does it all from within those walls. He can leave confinement whenever the desire struck a him but he chooses not to" Bruno answered, whoever polpo was seemed to be somewhat clever. "So your telling us that he uses the prison as a hotel of sorts?" You asked making Bruno nod.

"Your answers inside, but I have a question for you y/n" Bruno said now making you roll your eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, yeah just ask it already so me and giorno can get this done and over with" you said crossing your arms and pouting while not knowing you looked less intimidating. "If you don't mind me asking, but why did you freak out so much when I..." Bruno asked leaving out the whole licking giorno's face thing, "well...my sorta uncle had a sister who was raped and killed and lets just he...left some unpleasant effects because of what he told me. I will use the 'oh help that man is creepy!' Act if someone is annoying me but I am generally afraid of 'those' people" you answered before your face turned serious.

"Ok I answered now can we go?" You grumbled impatiently before heading inside with giorno cause Bruno nodded but before the two of you headed inside he warned you of polpo....But you ignored it.

***

Being inside a jail was very nerve racking for you since you had always feared of your sister getting incarcerated but luckily Giorno had helpless you through it. You would never admit it but...you might've latched into him like a Koloa at some point.*Ahem* anyways you met polpo who was.....not how you would've pictured he would've looked like and the two of you were questioned until he gave the two of you a lighter. Your task was to keep it lit for 24 hours and return back with it. It sounded easy enough accept for the fact the two of you now had to sneak the lighter out of jail and almost got caught in the process but luckily both you and giorno were able to hide it.