Christmas special- micheal buble de-frosts from his cave

(Just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone!. I thought it would be fun to make a small Christmas special for the holidays, Also I know that not everyone who reads this celebrates Christmas like I do but I hope you all don't mind me making this. Anyways enough of me rambling and let's get to the story!)

~~~~~~~~~~
Date:December 23, 2002
Location:the l/n manor
~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of fire popping and it's warm light light the small cozy library as you wrapped a decently sized gift. You hummed to the tune of 'Christmas wrapping' from the waitresses while carefully finishing your gift for jolyne by tying a bow on top that looked like a butterfly, a smile cane to your face imagine how happy she would be. "I hope she's doing well" you said to yourself before you could faintly hear "y/n?" Being yelled from somewhere down the hall outside the room. "In here!" You yelled waiting a few seconds before footsteps approached and your uncle polnereff opened the door.

"I just wanted to s- Petite fleur! You look so adorable!" He said looking at you in your Christmas dress. The red dress reached your ankles and had fluffy white trim, it was made to look like Santa's coat and to top it off you had a small Santa hat that fit snuggly on your head. "Oh uh thanks, so why did you need me?" You asked a bit embarrassed as polnereff shook his head and gave a chuckle, "giorno and the others will be arriving soon and I wanted to tell you but....who are you making those presents for?" He asked. You face flushed more while he pointed to the many gifts that you wrapped individually yourself.

"Who are they for?" He asked in a playful tone that made you then cross your arms and turn your head away, "their for jolyne, big sister, uncle sorbet, uncle gelato, Arin and the others." You answered not noticing your mistake. "Wait,...Who's Arin?" Polnereff asked making your eyes widen, "t-their my new friend ok!" You replied hurriedly. Polnereff had a smug expression as your cheeks practically glowed like Christmas lights, "a new friend eh~ why are your cheeks so red?, does my little niece have a crush on them?" He questioned before you replied "j-just shut up!". "Hoho!, looks like your uncle will be giving them a hardy greeting then!" He said with his grin becoming larger than before.

Before he could torment you more the two of you suddenly heard "Their here!!" From your sister down the hall. "Coming!" You yelled before dashing out the room leaving your uncle behind, you could faintly hear him yell "wait come back! I need to get more details!" As you ran towards the foyer. Running in the foyer you were greeted with giorno, Bruno, fugo, trish, Mista, Narancia and abbacchio taking off their coats and winter boots while greeting your sister. "merry Christmas everyone!" You said happily with your blush mostly gone, "y/n!" Everyone replied back before glomping you in a group hug that made you slightly stumble back. "J-Jeez don't suffocate me!" You wheezed put as everyone pulled away with merry smiles.

"Cmon I'm sure your all cold why don't you all go to the living room, the fireplace is going and y/n and I will make hot chocolate" your big sister suggested as she motioned to the living and then started to push you to the kitchen with her. Before she did this though she gave a wink to the others while they pulled out the multiple presents to hide away before Christmas. "Why did you so suddenly take me out the room?" You asked as you and your sister arrived in the pristine kitchen, "because we need to be good hosts aaand I thought we could some sister time" she answered.

Your sister held out her hand making the walk in cupboard open up and reveal its glory, "can you find the hot chocolate mix for me while I get the rest ready?" She asked making you nod and begin looking for the mix. "So...was their anything you wanted to talk about?" You questioned making your sister hum in consideration, "no, but I thought it be nice for us to have a sister moment since it's Christmas" she replied. Sifting through the many herbs, spices and snacks from around the world like pocky and Tim-tams was a bit hard until a familiar golden hand with a ladybug on it reached out above you. "Jesus!- oh hey GER" you helped out as the stand kept sifting through stuff.

"Hello....I thought I would be of assistance to you two" it said now gaining your sister's attention while she poured the hot water into multiple mugs. "Oh hello, would you or the other stands like hot chocolate too?" Your sister asked making GER think for a few seconds before replying "if that won't be a hassle for you both then yes for both questions". Your sister nodded and pulled out more mugs just as you found the chocolate mix, "found it!, should I get the marshmallows in case narancia or Mista want some?" You asked before making your way to your sister holding the mix while GER waited at the pantry door. "Sure, just be sure to get the mini ones!"you sister answered making you nod to GER who then retrieved the marshmallows.

You and your sister then began working in coordination in making the hot chocolate while occasionally having GER retrieve stuff like whip cream. "Hey GER can you tell everyone it's done?" You asked while finishing making a small mountain of whip cream, hearing this GER nodded and abruptly left the kitchen. You and your sister then used your powers to float the mugs to the living room as everyone was happily chatting in the room while 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer' by rankin bass played quietly in the background. "Fugo, why is Rudolph speaking baguette?" Narancia asked making fugo pinch the bridge of his nose "we.are.in.france....narancia", "but that doesn't- oh hey hot chocolate!" Narancia said before grabbing one of the floating beverages.

"Why do you have some many extras?" Trish asked while you floated a mug towards her and then Bruno, "we decided to make some for your stands" you answered making her nod and then bring out spice girl. Spice girl picked up the mug and gave a smile before sipping its drink while the sex pistols annoyed your sister for their mug. "Jeez this annoying?" Your sister asked Mista while he in turn chugged down him drink before gurgling out "Yeah".

Everyone began enjoying their drinks and having small talk until polnereff finally arrived with a smile. "Guess what everyone!" He yelled while holding a phone "Your assassin friends will arrive tomorrow by noon!. Hey wait! Did you have hot chocolate without me?!!?"

***

As the night settled down after some dancing to classic Christmas tunes like all I want for Christmas is you, baby it's cold outside, carol of the bells, last Christmas, it's begging to look allot like Christmas and dance of the sugar plum fairy (which the others had you fully preform since you had done the actual dance before on stage). By now Mista, fugo, narancia and giorno had begun watching your old rankin bass collection of films as your sister, polnereff, Bruno and abbacchio talked about possibly going ice skating. Though as they all did this you silently watched the film until You suddenly heard the front-door being knocked on so you quickly made your way over to it to see Arin stand outside with a present. "Merry Christmas!." They said happily as red invaded both of your cheeks, "I wanted to drop off my gift so on Christmas y-you could open it" they continued. "M-merry Christmas to you to A-Arin. Thanks" you stuttered out as they put their gift in your hands, you both stood after that in a few seconds in uncomfortable silence until

"w-well I guess I should go-"

"Wait!....um you can inside!. It's a long walk back a-and you can get sick!, my family also made some hot chocolate earlier and we can make more I-if you want?"

"I-I uh sure!"

(Y/n's Christmas dress)

(You thought y/n's Christmas dress was a normal one but it was this!!!

(You thought y/n's Christmas dress was a normal one but it was this!!!. Muhahahahhah*cough* hahah.... god I need a life. This chapter was a bit rushed since I wanted it out before Christmas so sorry for that and Also Arin is a future reoccurring character in side-chapters, their gonna be y/n's future s/o since I wanna write chapters set in the future. I'm gonna keep them gender neutral since y/n is bisexual but still figuring it out and I want you to imagine them as your preferred gender (or keep them gender neutral entirely)! Though I will describe a bit how they look like for example their hair, eyes,skin colour and also their backstory/background. Anyways other than that happy holidays everyone!)