Chapter 14-cuthulu's cousin has ageing tear gas

You still stay on the stool analyzing pesci as he reeled in his stand, he seemed happy making you somewhat nervous but you kept the whole "captured" thing up. "C-can you stop glaring at me?" Pesci asked now noticing your intense staring, you hardened your glare before answering "no" making him deadpan. "I wonder what I caught, it's definitely not trish" he mumbled catching your attention, the only idiot who would go out and immediately get captured was...

"Oh fuck he caught Mista" you grumbled as pesci then confirmed this, you wondered if you should just knock out the green haired man but decided against it for some unknown reason. "So it seems it can go through walls and that it can't be cut since Mista probably shot at it" You hypothesized making pesci turn to you and say "no it can't um......damn it!". "By denying it you just basically confirmed it also try to stop contradicting yourself since that isn't making you very threatening" you advised making the green haired man's shoulders slump, you sighed looking at him. How was this guy even an assassin?, he would've at least been in the team for two years since they were in your uncles photo's...so how hasn't he gotten used to being a cold blooded killer yet?.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots echoed through the cart along with the sound of glass shattering, pesci seemed to have a burst of pride since he began mocking Mista. Suddenly the window to the door was shot through along with the glass full of ice pesci was munching on earlier. The green haired stand user looked at the glass in fear when the realized that something was in it, that something was Mista's stand...stands? You weren't really sure anymore.

"I still don't get this stand stuff, it's kinda inconsistent considering you can have like multiple, one human like one or an entire inanimate object like yours" you complained before hopping off the seat and having the ropes fall off, pesci looked at you in fear and shock as this happened. "You could escape this whole time?!?" He yelled making you answer "yeah I've just been faking this whole time to learn your stand....did either of you really think would actually hold me? Or did the cheese man not tell you of what I can kinda do". Suddenly the stand's loud crying caught both of your attentions since it yelled out "we have to aim lower or the ice won't get blown out the glass!", suddenly two more appeared near the door yelling "a bit lower! Aim a bit lower!!" And "over here! Blast into it!".

"Wait stands can also talk?! I thought they could just make weird noises like muda?...wait where else have I heard that before?" You wondered as bullets shot past you and the stands began kicking them, the bullets destroyed the glass holding the ice making pesci's eyes widen. He lunches towards the glass and dropped his stand in the process freeing Mista, he was so caught up in gathering the ice he completely turned his back from you...the free hostage that had beaten another one of their members before.

The multiple sex pistols floated above you and pesci making a few comments as you stared at them before they scared pesci enough with their comments to make him try to book it. As he tried to do so an old man in a yellow shirt with a large o necklace and familiar blond hair buns stopped him by grabbing him, "h-help me" the man groaned before pesci tried to pry him off. "Out of my way!" He grumbled hurriedly before falling to the ground with the old man still clutching him.

"How is he an assassin again?" You asked yourself before gunshots suddenly rang out again and then the screams of pesci. He had been shot though the hand and even lost a finger as the sex pistols cheered in delight. "Mista!!!" The stands then screamed before said fashion disaster gunslinger entered the room looking older and worse for wear. He looked at pesci before his sights landed on you standing blankly as you watched this all go down,  "Y/n is that you?!" Mista asked making you sarcastically say "no your y/n is in another castle, of course it's me you idiot!".

"jeez you look more worse than usual" you commented making him pout and yell "why are you so mean sometimes?!". After saying this he sighed and then reloaded his gun....by letting bullets fall from his hat.....why was this the least unusual thing on this nightmare train?. "Keep him alive, we should question him and his partner" you ordered trying to save yourself from having to explain to him  about your uncles, you already had giorno and Narancia who knew so it was already a big risk.