Chapter 8- a material girl and an oddly familiar cheese man

(Holy shit, well I guess I'm gay for 🌸💞trish💞🌸 now And wish I was as pretty as her )
✧ ✧ ✧

after giorno And Mista returned from defeating the enemy all of you hurriedly headed off into Capri looking for polpo's treasure. During this you stuck mainly with giorno again but you occasionally saw narancia or fugo glance at you as if to encouragingly say "walk with me instead". You all eventually then ended up at a bathroom since Mista was still bleeding from multiple wounds, narancia, fugo and Mista Went in the male bathroom while you waited outside with the others since you wouldn't be caught dead entering there.

you sat on a small bench at the entrance of the bathroom as you could hear Mista yell in pain because he had his wounds stapled shut by fugo. "that's definitely not....how your supposed to close a wound" you mumbled before flinching at him yelling once again, "....yeah I'm not letting them get anywhere close to me if I'm hurt anytime soon unless we get a medic for our team". Giorno who was near you seemed to agree since he flinched and nodded, "Yeah....we should find someone with a ability to heal" he said making you, Bruno and even Abbacchio nod in agreement.

After saying this the three then entered the washroom leaving you outside still sitting on the bench. you could faintly hear Bruno talk but you tuned it out as you began looking at the vogue magazine you had bought on the plane to Italy a couple of days ago. It wasn't the latest issue but you were fine with that and began reading since you intended to read it earlier but....then you suddenly had your plans of getting in passione happening much quicker than you had thought. As you began to read and pick out possible things to buy you suddenly were interrupted by the sound of sweeping, you looked up from the magazine to see a short old man (who reminded you of the old man you saved from being stabbed by that weird stand with the golden arrow) and a girl who was obviously a girl despite the efforts to look like a guy.

The girl looked at you with interest especially after noticing the vogue magazine and seeing this you gave a smile with a small wave. Though this changed when narancia came out the men's bathroom and looked towards the girl, "can you wait a few?, theirs still a few people left in their" he said before pausing and asking "well?, think you could clean this place later?". The girl glanced at you before looking at the toilet sign, "la toilette" she said making you and narancia give a confused look "huh? What do you mean by that?" He then asked. She pointed to the sign making him look over at it while you watched her with interest suddenly feeling that she was gonna bury him alive, "if your name is la toilette that make this place your house giving you a say. After all, one calls their own shots in their own home " she said making your feeling suddenly come true.

"Of course if this isn't actually your house then you really have no business ordering me around. Also why is this girl here alone?, you certainly aren't her guardian and unless you have a good explanation as to why she's here without supervision then I'll have to assume you took her" she then added before walking towards you, Narancia grabbed her shoulder before saying "hold on!" And then pointed his switch blade at her neck. Just as you were about to say something and he was trying to threaten her she then twisted his hand making his blade now pout toward him. "Well damn....I need to learn that" you said as she edged the blade closer to narancia eventually cutting his chin, "what the hell?!, what do you think your doing? Knock it off!" He said as the group then turned their attention to the situation just as narancia them pulled out another switch blade.

By now you were invested in the fight and even if narancia was your teammate you began silently cheering for the girl. Just as narancia was about to stab the girl's check he stopped since Bruno yelled out "wait!", Bruno who now approached the two sternly commanded "back off now narancia, things aren't as they seem" making the old man (who was still sweeping up until that moment) to look up and stop. "That stern voice" he said making the girl look towards him as he then approached Bruno and the others, "we've kept you waiting" he then said as Bruno stiffened. "Gentlemen and lady, bow your heads" he commanded before bowing to the man, you got up from your seat and stood beside Bruno before doing the same since from Bruno's reaction you guessed the old man was a superior in passione.