Chpater 15- hook, line and sinker

Now falling out the train prosciutto gripped the zipped open hole Bruno had made, the wind zipped past you all as the three of you clung on to dear life. "shiiit!" You yelled holding onto prosciutto's torso as Bruno held onto his leg, fear ran through you like how this train was speeding through the Italian countryside since you needed at least a minute till you could properly use your powers again. "Pesci what the hell are you doing?! Help me!" Prosciutto's yelled glaring at Pesci who was still face first on the ground, "Bruno why couldn't you have waited a minute until I could properly use my powers?!" You asked as your hold on prosciutto tightened in fear.

You had never imagined being in this situation especially since you would be been able to use your powers but since you now couldn't use them without the possibility of sending someone accidentally halfway to Jupiter it was useless. At any moment you all could die a quick but painful death of being shredded by the ground since the speed the train was going at and it terrified you.

"Stop this train right now!" Prosciutto ordered just as Pesci began to get up from the ground, he seemed dazed but that quickly changed when he noticed prosciutto. Just as the green haired man got to the opening it began to close making your eyes widen, your breath began to quicken and become unstable as pure fear ran through your system. For some reason this fear of death felt familiar to you but you couldn't know why you had felt this before, you couldn't remember any time that you felt this type of fear but maybe you could somewhat subconsciously recognize this intense feeling from before you lost your memories.

"I don't wanna die...I-i don't" you mumbled as your grip on the blond began to slip from how much you were shaking, Bruno said something but you couldn't focus on it cause prosciutto seemed to notice you slipping and used his free arm to get a grip on you. After he did this the hole completely shut and you three were sent flying off the train to possibly your deaths, as you all were sent flying you didn't scream since you were paralyzed in fear and since you saw moments of your life flash quickly before your eyes. The one that sent tears to your eyes was the memory of your last birthday, you could remember your uncle sorbet, gelato and Pol's smiling faces but most importantly your big sister's.

"I'm sorry....I was to weak to save you"

This sentence suddenly appeared in your mind and was said by your big sister, but just as suddenly it appeared you had no time to ponder it since Pesci used his stand to save you three just in time. "Bruno if we survive this I'm never gonna forget this!" You yelled crying, your eyes became somewhat green from how angry you were and the fact that you could finally use your powers properly again. In the scuffle of being saved Bruno almost fell off of prosciutto's leg but luckily sticky fingers grabbed onto Prosciutto's leg and you used your now stable powers to help him.

"Nice!, marvellous work Pesci!" Prosciutto exclaimed staring at the hook and fishing line that kept you all from horrible deaths. "Your a formidable adversary, my life started to flash before my eyes just then. I know I said something along the lines of you being a lousy capo but I take part of that statement back, I would've taken it all back but you risked the life of the kid here which I don't respect much since their still your subordinate. Other than that you've proved why the boss left his daughter in your possession" prosciutto explained still holding onto you, by now you had regained some calmness and you stopped panicking, you were now waiting for a moment to save the three of you.

"However your luck as a capo has ran out" prosciutto added before kicking at Bruno, he kept monologuing as he did this but you ignored it since you waited to see what Bruno did next. Just as he was gonna give the last kick to send Bruno to his death sticky fingers appeared and punched near prosciutto, the grateful dead appeared and punched at stick fingers but Bruno didn't seem to mind. Bruno suddenly grabbed you just as prosciutto's upper hand unzipped and the hook attached itself to stick fingers's hand, prosciutto began to fall to the ground but Bruno ignored his yells and simply hugged you to his chest protectively. You peaked through a gap in Bruno's arm to see Just as prosciutto was about to hit the ground, you quickly formed a bubble around him just in time and then moved him inside one of the train carts that had an open window.