Chapter 18-yuri on ice with anger issues plus golden SUCC

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

You and mista screamed before the car landed in the water of the canals, it surprisingly didn't sink immediately like you had initially thought it would. "Mista! Take y/n and get out as fast as you can!" Giorno commanded while his stand continued to punch ice ice baby. "your lucky i can swim giorno! Or else I'd slap you!" You yelled before giorno sent ice ice baby flying out the back window of the car and into the canal, his stand's fists were covered in ice and its hand cracked off making Giorno's hand do the Same. "Giorno your body!" Mista said worried before you added "shit at this rate you'll be a popsicle!".

"I know I don't have to tell either of you this but getting to the you know what is our first priority here!. Securing it will cement our victory!" Giorno commanded before you silently deadpanned, you weren't awake when he explained what you guys were even after so you were as clueless as the jack frost ripoff. "Umm Giorno you do know that-" you tried to say before you were cut off by noticing the water in and outside the car began freezing rapidly. "I'll be ok!, just get moving!" Giorno yelled making mista nod and say "fine have it your way!. Your definition of victory needs to have some work!. Beating ice boy and getting the hell out of doge with the disk in hand, that's how it's done!" Before grabbing you and jumping out the car.

"Your not getting this dress, cape or Giorno's spare coat ruined with dirty canal water!" You grumbled to mista before ice boy yelled "you not getting away!" And began freezing the water nearby. The ice ripped of some of Mista's hand as the vanilla ice ripoff in the furry suit taunted "cmon mista! Take a dip!. See I'm willing to wager that my ice migrates faster than either you can doggy Patel!". "You do know I can levitate stuff right?....including me and mista" You asked making the tense atmosphere somewhat dim as the man deadpanned. "God damn it. that was the one thing formaggio forget to fucking mention Wasn't it?" you heard him grumble before the mood went back to how it was before since Giorno was frozen up to his torso.

"Well mista be prepared for a bump ride like your on American Airlines!" You advised before quickly climbing up onto his shoulders, he could barely say "wait what do you mea-" before you suddenly flung the hood of the car up sending you and mista flying into the air. "Try to tuck and roll if we land on the sidewalk and try not to aim for the water!" You said as ice ice baby began chasing after the two of you, you suddenly jumped off Mista's shoulders and propelled yourself forwards onto the land. You did a kickass tuck and roll and then did a pose only to turn around when you heard a loud splash. "I said try not to aim for the water" You deadpanned Making mista yell "when you jumped off me you pushed me back! Also that wasn't even flying!"

"Stop complaining! I've been drained out by this long ass day of fighting at least 3 and now 4 people in a row!" You yelled back before you both looked back to see ice boy getting closer and mista slowly getting frozen. "With your bickering I've been given an open opportunity!" You heard ice boy say before you picked up a nearby rock. "Hey ya furry bastard don't get cocky!" You yelled before chucking the rock as hard as you can and using your powers to launch it forward to hit him where that weird swirl was on his armour/stand. The jagged rock was stuck in the swirl of his armour letting mista get an idea, "heh looks like we can turn this around and shot stuff at you like shrapnel!" Mista announced making ice boy yell "what?!" before mista began shooting at the rock sending it further through the armour.

Furry bait was eventually sent flying back into the water making mista ask "did it work?", "no not quite!. We should be alright for the time being thought!, the good news is that you both bought us some time!. We just need to get the objective and escape since the bastard won't fall for the same strategy twice!. So just forget about him and both of you go!" Giorno yelled from the car as mista began to unfreeze and you helped him onto the land. "So it's in the lion statue right?" You quietly asked noticing his gaze on it making him nod, "this deranged bastard needs to die" mista said making you internally panic. "So this might be a bad to time to mention this buttt....I kinda need him alive" You said making mista look at you confused.