Chapter 3 -custody battle of the century and how polnereff lost his eye

Safe to say it didn't end well for you and giorno since now the two titty window Italians were duking it out and you were left on the sidelines eating gelato while watching this go down.

How'd you get to this?

Welllll....

~flashback to a while before~

"He's critical and it's looking like he's never going to come to" the black haired man said. "And I've come here to hunt down the culprit! So let's talk"

Both you and giorno stared at him with a bit of unease but despite this the two of you kept cool and composed postures as to not give him more proof he was right. You wouldn't admit it but you were a bit scared since you got the feeling that the man was more than he let on along with the fact you...felt something different about him but now looking back you felt the same with giorno.

There was something odd about their energy that slightly reminded you of others working for your sister.

"No one has the slightest idea why leaky eye Luka was even at the airport. However I spoke with a security guard and was told that a young man named giorno Giovanna was there" he said now sitting across from you with giorno to your side with his hand still guarding you. "So he might've been in the area but that doesn't prove anything!. There's still plenty of people who could've done it" You said finally done with the bullshit interrogation " That's like saying just because I was in the same apartment complex of someone who was murdered doesn't mean I'm the only possible suspect that could've done it".

At saying this the two turned their attention to your pouting face that stared at the man across from you with annoyance. "You do bring up a good point.... Um I never got your name" he said while you gazed at him unimpressed. "Y/n" you answer making him nod and give a brief smile that went back to his intimidating demeanour.

"You bring up a good point y/n but I still thought we could have a chat since he's still a suspect " he continued before Giorno asked "you a cop? Or what".
"Don't be ridiculous. Luka wasn't an ordinary street punk, he was a mafioso and several people had reason to off him" the man replied making your eyes spark with curiosity.

Perhaps he wasn't just an annoying creep who was interrogating you and giorno but maybe a lead to passione that could help you with your and giorno's goals if you played your cards right.

"He had a special knack for being hated, problem is that's not how his boss is electing to see the situation. A member of the familia has been slain and what honour he had has been severely compromised" he explained now reminding you of the same that would happen with some of your sisters underlings. "He's ordered me to find the perpetrator and sort out everything surrounding this mess" he said grabbing giorno's wrist and leaning in closer as to intimidate him but just made you think that the man was gonna surprise kiss giorno (kono dio da!) or something since by his fashion he was either gay or bi.

"Both of you make this easy for me and cooperate, understand?" He asked "did both of you meet up with leaky eye Luka at the airport?". You felt a nervous sweat build up that you quickly used your powers to make it fade away remembering his whole sweat speech. "Leaky who?, never heard of him" Giorno answered before you replied "look, we have no idea who Luka but after your whole sweat speech you disgust me. Leave."

The man got closer to giorno staring into his soul and ignoring you which somewhat made you relieved but also slightly annoyed. Caught up in the tension of the moment you almost didn't notice that the trolley stopped and the man got up.

"Your not perspiring, right then that's all I need" he said now moving away from the two of you and heading towards the door. "Your In the clear. Sorry to bother the two of you, giorno Giovanna and y/n" he said finally leavening before giving you a sympathetic look that made you confused.

You stared at him for some reason feeling that something was still wrong. "Geez what an ass" you said turning to look at giorno who looked at his clenched hand confused. "Giorno what's-" you said but stopped when he opened it to reveal a actual eyeball staring back at the two of you.

He dropped it but using your powers you quickly caught it and made it float out of view in case someone else were to walk by while the teen beside you asked "what the hell is going on and why was my fist clenched?!". After he asked this a familiar voice chimed in "You were looking at luka's right eye it's currently not in use right now so I'd thought I bring it along"

You turned your attention to the man sticking his head through the window just as he licked giorno's cheek. "Holy fuck!" You said in disgust before the warnings of your sister entered your mind.

~flashback~

"Remember y/n" your sister said to a younger you while that sat on your bed facing her, " If a man or woman touches your or someone's no no areas without their permission their a?" She asked making your younger self think for a moment. "Their a predator!" You said innocently with an angry tone making her nod proudly

"And we?" She continued

"And we [bleep] [beep] and stick their [beep] into a-" before you could continue she clamped her hand over your mouth. "Who thought you that?!" She said horrified and angry.

"Uncle polnereff told me about his sister and what to do when someone try's to do that" you respond while thinking back to his talk and shivering when he told you of sherry's fate. said man felt a shiver go up his spine and his sins crawl down his back.

~flashback over~

"What a surprise that's the distinct taste of a li-" the man said before he was interrupted by you yelling "AHhhhHh giorno don't let him touch my no no areas!!!". The man looked at you horrified and then at giorno who looked equally as horrified as him while they could see what looked like tears begin to spill from your e/c eyes.

***

Well that's what lead to now minus some of their fighting on the train and giorno pausing the fight to pay for ice cream so you would calm down before they went back to fighting. safe to say if this is how your journey to take down passione was gonna be like then much more buzz things were on the way.

 safe to say if this is how your journey to take down passione was gonna be like then much more buzz things were on the way

Hey author-chan here and wanted to say thanks to my bff who made this AMAZING drawing of y/n. She thinks it's shit but I disagree. Also wanted to say that y/n is still a kid and doesn't wanna out their powers so they won't use them often unless they have to do that's partly why I didn't do the Bruno vs giorno fight (and I'm to lazy to write it right now)

Here's the BEAUTIFUL art (ignore the shitty picture quality)