Side chapter/au- la squadra adopts another angry gremlin part 1

Sitting in a small restaurant while thinking of plans to take down a don of the Italian mafia wasn't something you had expected to do but here you were!. The restaurant wasn't to busy which made it allot more easy to think of plans but even with this it didn't stop the weird and loud neighbours who sat at the table beside you.

One of them had left for the washroom but came back after a minute or so making you groan. You swore to god if you heard him eat with his mouth open again you would use your powers to shut it like you had wanted for the past half an hour. He weirdly enough walked past what you thought was possibly a politician and seemed to flick something into his drink. Though you could honestly be overthinking stuff.

He sat back down at his seat which was at least the farthest seat away from you but.....even that didn't stop his annoying eating from earlier. "What the hell,Pesci! Are you drinking milk again?" He said as the one with green hair who you didn't even know why was there answered with "b-but my stomach sorta turns when I drink espresso". The guy Pesci then began drinking more milk making the blond and only classy looking guy complain "that's why you're such a mammoni Pesci!".

You felt sympathy for Pesci but knew that it wasn't your business to intervene along with the fact he did probably need to toughen up. "Just by drinking that milk, it's possible your making us lamer by association. Why do you even think we bring you along anyways? You need to correct things like that first" the blond said making Pesci mumble "o-ok".  Your attention was taken away from the group as a waiter appeared with your favourite dessert.

"Can I have a box for this to go? I can't eat here anymore" You grumbled While rubbing your temples, the waiter nodded and gave a sympathetic glance at you as the blond from the other table turned his attention to you. "Quiet down were bothering the other customers" he ordered making the others look at you, you glared at them and suddenly had an idea come to your head.

You put your hands in your lap and flicked a finger sending a small piece of ice at the one with shaved hair. "Ow! What the fu-" he said suddenly before the blond clamped a hand on his mouth looking at you who acted innocent. "There's a child sitting beside us  idiot!" He mumbled angrily before unclamping the man's mouth and asking "so, formaggio how are things going?". The sleazy looking stripper known as Formaggio threw what seemed to be car keys into Pesci's glass making him jump in surprise.

"That's all yours Pesci. A little gift from me to you." Formaggio chuckled making the blond give a stern look. "Looks like things went well." The blond said making formaggio retort "Yeah, the jobs basically done. Now we just have to watch it happen. Let's get this over with and watch a soccer match". You noticed that they seemed to be watching the man who was leaving with a young woman, but the one with lavender hair seemed to be watching for other reasons as his eyes were glued to the woman's feet.

The laver haired man licked his lips making you and the other men's faces contort in disgust. "What the fuck" you blurted out making the men turn their attention to you again, your face still held it's disgusted expression as the others gave you sympathetic looks. "All right, lets finish things off" formaggio mumbled giving you a quick  glance just as a weird purple figure with green accents appeared in front of him. "What the fuck is that?" You once again blurted out gaining all the men except for formaggio's attention.

Their eyes widened as did yours just as the waiter appeared with your to go box. You quickly put your food in it and payed just as you heard screams outside making you turn your attention to the group sitting near you. Now all their attentions were on you while you realized that whatever happened they were responsible for it and what they were talking about was possibly a hit....meaning you were the only link to them and now had a bigger target on your back.

This trip really wasn't working well for you.

You then sprinted outside the restaurant hearing the men quickly getting up but being stopped by the waiter telling them they had to pay. You ran off into the night not looking behind you to see whatever happened to that man or woman.

***

You knocked at the door of a small building as you grumbled while looking at your map, The damn thing was practically useless since it had begun to rain and you had to resort to going to this
Crappy looking area for help. You could practically smell the heroin and dog crap from a few minutes away from the area but it was the closest place to the hotel you were heading towards.

"Cmon open the damn door" you mumbled while feeling shivers crawl up your back, you really regretted not bringing a coat. Suddenly the door opened and you were faced with a man with swirly blue hair that slightly reminded you of toothpaste. He looked angry at first but he seemed to calm down and then be confused looking at you. "Hey kid what are you doing out so late in the cold?!" He asked...well more like yelled making you flinch slightly and him having a bit of realization cross his face at seeing you flinch.

"My map is useless, can you point me in the direction to-" just as you were about to ask your question you noticed the familiar blond looking over blue hair's shoulders. "Shiiiit" you mumbled before suddenly taking off once again as the blond said "Ghiaccio thats the girl!" only to be frozen in place by ice somehow. You turned you attention to blueberry/Ghiaccio as he was in what looked like a full body armour encasing his body.....and it had what looked like cat ears on the top. "Shit he's a furry!" You mumbled to yourself as his face shifted to a pissed off expression.

"I'm not a fucking furry!" He yelled making blond guy give him a angered look which he ignored, "Yeah sure, says the guy in a suit with cat ears!" You yelled now annoyed with being cold, lost and caught up with these possible assassins/hitmen. "Prosciutto, Ghiaccio what's with all the yell- Hey isn't that the kid from the restaurant?!" The man whom if you remembered correctly was formaggio said as he the exited the house with a man who looked like a Walmart Michael Jackson wearing a duvet for a shirt.

A green aura enveloped you as the ice began to break away and float menacingly in the air, your eyes began to glow the same colour while the green ends of your hair bobbed up and down. "Listen here, I won't hesitate to fight you all if I have to!. Now just leave me alone so I can find my way to my hotel and we can pretend like I didn't see anything" you grumbled as the men looked behind you and you then felt someone looking over you. A wave of dizziness hit you as you turned around to be faced with a giant bdsm goth clown that towered over you like a skyscraper.

"is it just me or can you all also see the giant bdsm clown?" You asked now feeling even more lightheaded to the point the ice chunks fell to the ground and shattering on impact. You could hear faint muffled chuckles before the world went black and someone picking you up by the back of your dress like a lion would with their cubs by the scruff of their neck.

***

You felt warmth all around you as muffled words of someone yelling made your groggy thoughts clear. "The fuck do you mean-!" Someone yelled as you grumbled and began rubbing your eyes, your eyesight began to clear and you realized you were on a bed of all things. Taking a closer look at the room you found it extremely clean but weirdly enough was decorated with mostly glass or mirrors, the covers of the bed reminded you of the Michael Jackson ripoff that wore a duvet top similar to the bedding you were now gripping. "Hey guys she's awake now!" You heard another voice say outside the door making you suddenly jump up and scurry to try and hide.

Your eyes look frantically around the room until you noticed that the Michael Jackson ripoff got out of the large vanity mirror as the others walked in. "What the hell? Did You just-....you know what never mind" you mumbled glaring at the heehee looking motherfucker. You turned your attention to the other men in the room as goth clown (who stood in the front) looked at you with his piercing red and black eyes that made you internally fear for your life.

But unknown to you, he was having a mental breakdown breakdown~ because 1) his team kidnapped an actual child, 2) he didn't want to scare you, and 3) you were really adorable even with your trying not to act scared attitude.

(authors note)- Hey I hope you enjoyed this side chapter!. I'm sorry I didn't post an actual chapter but I had allot of school this week and more the upcoming week so I might not be able to post anything for awhile. But even with this I made a new book so check it out if you want, anyways have a good day~