Chapter 19- 10 seconds in the court of the crimsion king

(Prepare for a trucks worth's of y/n's backstory to be revealed folks and a warning for abuse (this is only one half of y/n's mysterious past so it might not fully make sense yet but you'll get the rest later on). Also from here on it might get a bit more serious.)

"Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you?, Mamma mia, does it show again My my, just how much I've missed you?!" Gelato sung as everyone on the small motorboat cringed, he has already sung this song at least 4 times and he hasn't stopped at all. "Y/n can you please make him stop?" Fugo asked looking down at you as you sat on giorno's lap, "believe me nothing can stop him singing ABBA....not even a shoot out" you mumbled before everyone gave a collective groan. "Anyways are we almost at the destination?" Bruno asked from inside the turtle making Fugo answer "5 minutes give or take" as gelato kept singing.

"Good" Bruno mumbled Before sighing in relief, "Hey Bruno what did the disk contain?" You suddenly asked Making Bruno Load the disk into the laptop. "I'm checking his most recent directive now" he answered as you all waited for his answer, though as he did this and gelato began to quiet down dread began to claw at you. For some reason you felt watched and that something was gonna happened soon.....something bad, almost like having your entire race wi-

"Here it is, After the initial greeting it says he input the information onto this disk after we boarded the train in Napoli. It goes on saying I therefore have no means of knowing the number of pursuers at the moment nor do I know the amount of men you possibly lost in your battles until now. This disk will tell you the best way to safely rondeavu with my daughter, it will be you're final mission" Bruno explained as sweat began to build, "final mission" you mumbled as fear began nipping at you. Giorno seemed to notice your now tense body and grabbed your hand before giving it a gentle squeeze.

You didn't look up at him or squeeze back but instead thought to yourself. You didn't like the sound of this final mission especially since you knew how cut throat this boss was after hearing of sorbet and gelatos near death experience. Though as you thought of this you began connecting the dots....the boss probably knew of the assassin squad betraying him and tried to have Bruno and the others wipe them out......he wants to be completely anonymous but also now wants Trish....the only possible link that could lead to his identity begging found.

₮Ⱨł₴ ₩₳₦ɆVɆⱤ Ø ฿Ɽł₦₲ ₮Ɽł₴ Ø ł ฿Ɇ₵₳ɄɆ ⱧɆ ₵₳ⱤɆĐ ฿Ʉ₮ ₴Ø ⱧɆ ØɄⱠĐ ɆⱠłł₦₳₮Ɇ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦ⱠɎ ł₦₭ Ø ł

"it is absolutely imperative that you follow my instructions to the letter, this condition is non-negotiable. If you or your men deviate from my directive regardless of weather the act is accidental I'll be forced to consider it an overt act of betrayal" Bruno continued, Both our uncle's shot you a look at seeing how afraid you seemed. "Um y/n you ok?"
You suddenly heard Mista ask making you jump up, "I um y-yeah I'm fine! Who said I wasn't?!" You said trying to act like you normal would. "Well you made a green floating hand thing and your sweating allot" he said with clear worry dripping from his voice, "wait what?" You mumbled before looking up to see the hand.

It was made of the same energy used to make your shields, you didn't even remember forming it and you weren't even sure you could form complex things with it other than bubbles and now blades. The hand patted your head before it began playing with giorno's hair before pulling away hesitantly, you weren't controlling it all and it was if something else was or it had a mind of its own. It then suddenly disappeared just as everyone's attention was on it.