~Christmas special~

"Chaerin ah, come on out, the vlive is starting!" Hyunjin yelled to the only member still not in the living room. Chaering ran out wearing a red and white santa-claus-inspired dress. "I'm here!" She giggled happily as she looked up at the camera that Chan was holding up. "STAY look, our maknae is all dressed up for christmas." Chan chuckled as he looked at Chaerin who was smiling till her eyes were gone. Felix quickly pulled her over next to him and handed her a brownie, "Chaerin try this, I added ginger and cinnamon into it to make it a little more christmas-y." He said before making her bite it. She had barely taken the bite before Jeongin ran over with a mug in his hands, holding it carefully before he pushed it into Chaerin's hands. "Noona, try this hot chocolate. It's got lots of marshmallows just like how you like it." He used before he tried to feed it to Chaerin who was trying to swallow the gingerbread Jisung had shoved into her mouth, promising her that she would love it.

"It's the mosttt wonderful timeeee of the yearrrrr~~" Changbin cooed in the background as Hyunjin tried to turn on the christmas tree lights but tripped over the wires in the process, almost landing face flat into Chaerin who was trying her best not to spill anything on the clothes she had painstakingly ironed just a while ago. "Hyunjin ahhh," she groaned as Hyunjin missed her by an inch and collided into Felix and his box of brownies that flew everywhere.

"But then one day, everything changed~
You're all that I need,
Underneath the tree~~"
Changbin came up behind the poor girl who was being harrassed with desserts.

"Jisung stop I tried the gingerbread already." Chaerin said as she turned her head away from the gingerbread aiming for her and swatted it away. "Yeah but is it good? Try somemore." He said, offering—shoving it to her again. Well, not like he could offer it to her in any other way when there were 3 other people offering her food too. "Chaerin eat this, ahhhhh~" Lee Know said as he "flew" the christmas themed chocolate truffle into Chaerin's mouth while Chaerin tried to gently pushed Jeongin away from her, whose hot chocolate was threatening to spill in her silk red outfit. "Chaerin are my brownies nice? I think I added too much ginger. What do you think? Is it enough or too much?" Felix said as he tried to pick up on his brownies that landed on the table and took a bite, offering the rest to her while Hyunjin was apologising and tried to clean up the mess.

Seungmin laughed as he read the comments from the fans on the vlive. "One STAY says Chaerin looks suffocated while another says that Chaerin is very pretty today." He looked up at Chan who was losing it while watching most of the members crowding around Chaerin.

"All I want for bang-chan-mas...is...YOUUU~" Changbin was practically yelling to the can of coke while pointing his finger at Chaerin.

"Chaerin why are you eating everything else except my truffle? I made it specially for you!!"
"What about you Jisung? Is there too much ginger in the brownie? Which is better? More cinnamon or more ginger? Or cloves even, for that matter."
"Chaerin could you stand up for a while I think you're sitting on some brownies."
"Hyung hyung watch the hot chocolate!"
"STAY welcome to our christmas party, where the chaos just gets crazier."
"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock~"
"Felix don't look at me like that, your brownies will still taste good I swear. Seungmin vacuumed the floor just now so it's...decently clean."
"Hyung I said watch the hot chocolate! If it spills I'll get really mad."
"Guys that's enough I don't want to eat anymore!"
"Eat this cookie first!"
"Hey Chaerin I have more chocolate truffles in the fridge, do you you want somemore chocolate truffles?"
"STAY how have your christmas celebrations been? Did you guys get any nice gifts for christmas?"
"I'll pick up all your brownies okay? I'm sorry. I'll wipe everything up too."
"Woah woah Hyung watch out I said."
"Watch out, Hyunjin!"
"Wait there's another brownie there let me pick it up..."
"My chocolate truffles are nice right Jisung?"
"Hyung the hot chocolate Hyung watch out WATCH OUT!"

Chaerin yelped as the liquid sloshed over her lap, startling everyone who immediately turned to her. Jeongin looked at his empty cup, then the female's brown dress, then at Hyunjin who's arm was still extended with the brownie in his hand. Chaerin looked up the older male as her tears threatened to spill.

"HWANG. HYUN. JINNN." She screamed as Hyunjin stood up and ran with Chaerin following him at top speed. Seungmin sighed as the rest of the members quickly wiped up the mess and picked up the brownies. "So much for painstakingly vacuuming the floor..."
Chan laughed in bread in french and looked back at the camera as he saw Hyunjin begging at Chaerin's knees.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" He smiled at the camera!

🎄