Chp 23 - comfort

A/N I'm back woohoo. 2670 word chapter let'd go. I don't know if it's good tho haha. I'm sorry if there are mistakes.
————————————————————————
  "Chaerin ah..." Minho sighed again in frustration for the hundredth time as I stumbled and tripped a little. He wiped the sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. "Everyone take 5, Chaerin come here." Minho ordered. Everyone went to sit down or drink water while I walked to Minho with my head low, who was drinking water. "Chaerin ah..." Minho sighed in frustration. "What's with you these few days, huh? You keep messing up the moves and stumbling, tripping more than you should. What's wrong with you? Can't you get anything right? Your pitch was really off the other day, I heard. If you can't sing, can't dance, how do you expect to be an idol, a performer? Where are your standards? Do you not have any at all?" He said, folding his arms. I looked down. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

Then Chan walked over. "Here, drink up." He handed me my waterbottle. I thanked him and drank. "What Minho is saying is true." I stopped drinking and faced Chan. "Is there anything wrong?" Chan asked. I looked down and shook my head. "I just...somehow can't seem to get the moves. Everytime we replay the song, my mind goes blank. A-And, I just don't seem to get it. I feel as if...I just..."

Not good enough.

I stopped. My chest started to hurt again just like that night. I couldn't breathe and I felt as if I was lying down and someone was stepping on me, stopping me from breathing. I couldn't breathe properly and my vision blurred. I couldn't hear anything properly anymore, everything became background noise, or white noise. I could only hear my own heartbeat speeding up and faint murmurs from around me.

"I'll come back."
"When? Why?"

"Why isn't he coming back?"

"He's not coming back because we weren't good enough for him."

Not good enough.

My legs felt weak and I couldn't stand up any longer. I collapsed onto the ground, my bottle spilling the rest of it's contents. "Chaerin!" I heard my members shout. The whole room was spinning and I tried to blink it away but it only got worse as my dizziness worsened as well. I felt a pair of firm arms steady me by the shoulders but I felt pushing and the arms released their grip. Another pair of arms hugged me again like how it did that night. One hand around me securely, while the other stroked my hair. This time, I wasn't crying. But I just held on to his shirt and closed my eyes until I could breathe properly again. My sense of hearing came back again as the loud noise of the practice room could be heard again. I slowly opened my eyes and I tried to pull away from the embrace but the arms were firmly secured around me. "Let's just stay like that for a while, okay? Don't worry, everything is okay." Said Jisung as he continued hugging me and swayed from side to side gently. I nodded. Although I couldn't see anything, because my face was practically buried inside Jisung's chest, but I could everything clearly.

"What happened to Noona? Is she okay?"

"Why was she breathing like that? Can she still perform? Does JYP-nim know about this?"

"I'm so so sorry, Chan. I shouldn't have pushed her and scolded her like that. It's all my fault."

"Minho, it's not your fault, and it's fine. If anything, I'm sure she'll accept your apology. And to the rest, I really don't know."

"Did you even see how he pushed me away? My tailbone hurts because of how hard I landed on it."

"Yes, we did. And that's enough now."

"I really do hope Chaerin is fine though...I've never seen her like this. She's always practicing and seems to be fine, I even used to think she like some immortal being or something that never gets tired! Is she overworking herself?"