Chp 37- Oops

"M-Manager nim..."

Minho said as his eyes widened to see their manager standing outside the door, his expression a mix of confusion, surprise and shock.

The members scrambled to the door when they heard the name. All of them were stunned to see their manager just outside the door, both hands full with bags of fried chicken. "You guys..."

"Ma-Manager...did you...?" Minho asked cautiously. Their Manager, Juntae (I'll just call him that), looked away. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping...but I heard everything."

"Juntae hyung...you won't tell JYP right?" Jeongin asked in a small voice. Their manager sighed. "For now no, but I can't guarantee I won't in the future."

"Where's Chaerin?" He asked, receiving shrugs from the members. The manager made his way into the practice room and placed the bags down on the floor before he sat down and gestured to the awkwardly standing boys to sit down. "Do the others know?" The members looked at each other before they slowly shrugged.

"More importantly," Juntae hesitated before he lowered his voice, "does Chaerin know?" Minho couldn't help but let out a chuckle of fondness, causing everyone in the room to turn to him in confusion. "That girl is so naive, she wouldn't even realise it if Felix's hair started dying because of his bleach. She couldn't possibly know. " His remark was rewarded with a glare from Felix whose hand unconsciously went up to his scalp.

The manager stayed silent for a few moments.

"We shall not speak of this incident for now, especially since Chaerin is in the midst of her promotioms and you guys are preparing for your yellow wood mini album. Just...be nice to her and don't fight in front of her." The members dropped their heads and could only nod.

"Who else knows?"

"Everyone...except Chaerin." Minho said. The manager shook his head, "I saw this coming and I could sort of tell what was going on when you guys started distancing yourselves from each other. I thought I was slow...I guess not." He said in a quieter voice. Clearing his voice, he looked at all the members, "you guys know your rules, and yes, you write about breaking the rules in your songs, but please, don't. Not now. Not here."

"And if anything, break rules, not hearts."

HELLO THERE FOLKS. I've been away for wayyy too long. The writers block is real and honestly, I have the storyline kind of planned out but I don't know if I'll ever write it out. :( sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thanks for reading and have a great day!