Chp 12- memories

As promotions went on, we had a lot of fun and although it was really tiring and we would be exhausted after each day, it was the debut that we were all working so hard for so we didn't give up. To our surprise, we did have quite a few fans even though we debuted not too long ago. Somehow, all those trainee days seem so far behind when they were only what, 2 months ago?

Promotions were still going on and we also got a fan name for our fans which is STAY. We also got an instagram account, a youtube account obviously, where we also post videos called SKZ talker, and a vlive account. I'm honestly not sure how any of those work. The members seem to like to take selfies alot. And I got a personal instagram account as well. I'm not sure why but they said I deserved one as the only female of the group. The members have been posting a lot of photos on their instagram and I posted a few as well. The maknae line's summer break was coming soon so they're going to have a whole 3 month break, after which the school year starts again. There's so many people in SOPA... is there even any space for me at all? I'm quite apprehensive because I wasn't sure if I could get in or not. Alot of people enter SOPA every year but of course, not everyone gets in... especially since I'm a transferee of sorts, so it's not like I'm joining a whole new batch, so everyone would already know each other, and if I even do get in, I might be able to make friend. Am I even smart enough? Can I even handle being in such a famous school and performing on stage at the same time? Will I be able to—

"Yah yah yah, are you thinking about that again Chaerin?" Seungmin asked, breaking my train of thoughts. I looked up at him and tried to cover it up. "No I'm not, Hyung. I'm just... looking at my phone! Yeah!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Well, you've been staring at that same instagram post for the past 15 minutes. Are you sure you're not thinking about the entrance exam into SOPA?" He asked, folding his arms.

"I mean..." i laughed sheepishly as I looked down at that same instagram post, which happened to be posted by one of the members. I heard him sigh in frustration. "Ah waee...?" I mumbled a whine, playing with my fingers as I looked down because I knew jolly well why he was frustrated. These few days, I haven't heard a reply from SOPA and I was getting anxious. It's been pretty much 4 months almost and it was my first time taking an entrance exam so I didn't know how long it would usually take to receive a reply, or what to do, but the boys said they would help me. Nonetheless, I was getting anxious as the days went by.

"Stop thinking about it, Chaerin." Seungmin chided before looking back at his phone. I smiled and nodded.

We were in the practice room with the other members. We were taking a short break and Changbin and Felix went out because they wanted to buy snacks and Chan went to see JYP. The rest of the members were with us in the practice room. Suddenly, Jeongin ran over to me with his phone. "Noona, noona! Look at this"—

"Noona????!" We all asked. He looked around sheepishly but with a cheeky smile on his face. "Yeah! Chaerin's really mature so I thought Noona as a nickname would suit her!" He looked, scratching the back of his head. I heard Hyunjin snigger in disbelief.

I ruffled his hair and laughed. "Aigoo, our dear Jeonginnie is so—immature." I said wiping the smile off my face. "I mean, you're 4 years old than me, Hyung. It just doesn't work, plus it's weird!" I said.

He pouted. "But I want to call you noona! Please, Noona?" He asked, staring at me with those doe eyes. "It's even weirder with you staring down at me while saying that." I mumbled, looking him up and down. "Ah, whatever. Just call me whatever you want." I said with a dismissive wave. "Really? Thank you Noona!!" He said while hugging me. "Okay okay okay." I laughed. "What did you want to show Chaerin though?" Seungmin asked. "Oh yeah!" Jeongin quickly unwrapped his arms. Then he turned on his phone and again and turned it towards me and Seungmin. The other members came over as well out of curiosity.