Chp 24 - New hair, new song

The making of Chaerin's album
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"So," the stylist said as I sat down, "what do you want me to do for you today? I see that you're alone." She winked. I nodded gleefully. "I was thinking...maybe something different from my long hair? And...I've never dyed my hair before..." I looked at her eagerly. She laughed and nodded. "Alright, I'll give you something new." She said picking up her scissors and blue dye. I started to doze off, thinking about what happened a few hours  before I came here...
(Yall already know what I'm going for and I LOVE IT.)
~•~•~•~•~
5 hours ago
"How's your mini album coming along?" JYP asked me earlier. I immediately smiled as I thought of it. "3racha's really helpful as usual, and I've started recording."
"That's good to hear," he said before leaving forward towards me slightly. " I was thinking...perhaps we could produce a song together. A kind of surprise for stray kids since they know everything about this mini album."

Produce a song...together? Like, me and JYP? I mean, I know he's some quite some hits as a big guy, and he's my uncle and all that but...together?

"Uncle...aren't you giving me a bit too much? I don't deserve working alongside you." I said in protest. "Nah, we'll do fine." He laughed. "How about we start now? What kind of song do you want to go for?"

"Maybe...a song about...freedom? I be the person I want to be..."
~•~•~•~•~•~
"Chaerin, wake up." I heard a whisper and I jolted awake. "Woah..." I gaped. Is that...me?" I said fingering the new locks that I now had. The stylist chuckled. "Yeah it is you, Chaerin. You're really pretty." She whispered the last part. I smiled and winked at her in the mirror, "You too, Unnie!" She laughed.

"I didn't trim too much of your hair, although I feel like you would look better with even shorter hair, because I wasn't sure what JYP might have in mind for you." She said. I nodded and grinned widely, "It's already really good. Thank you!" I giggled.

As I got out the salon, I quickly gave Chan a text and told him I was going back to the practice room.

3rd person POV
"Chan hyuunggg!" Chaerin squeal as she skipped into the practice room where some of the members were. Others were working out and doing other stuff. "Ya Chaerin, are we not here too? Why do you only call out to Chan- your hair!" Changbin called out from the side of the practice room. "Noona, you hair!" Jeongin said as he ran over. "It's...blue!"

"How is it?" said Chaerin, swishing hair new locks around. Minho sniggered as he sat against the mirror with a bored look. Chaerin glared at him from across the room. "What's your problem, mister minho."

"Nothing's wrong, miss excited-over-nothing."

"Woah Chaerin, why did you dye your hair blue all of a sudden?" Chan said, walking over with a bottle in his hand. "For my ALBUM!!" Chaerin jumped onto Jeongin in excitement, attempting murder yet again, with the same tactic as she did for felix the last time. But because it was Jeongin, she quickly got down and apologised to her baby.

"Looks like Chaerin's virgin hair is gone. Stays are going to get a massive shock." Changbin laughed. "Also, about one of your songs..." he went on babbling about unimportant stuff.

"Chaerin's really preparing for her album huh. Why am I not included..." Minho mumbled as he watched Chaerin smile widely at Changbin with stars in her eyes while they, together with Chan, discussed about the tracks.

"What are you mumbling about, hyung?" Jeongin said, walking back to his spot beside Minho.

"Nothing." Minho replied deadpan.