Chp 16- You?

"I'm going to SOPA~~" I sang as I did a small dance at the front door. "We leaving!" I shouted as I got on my backpack and put on my shoes. Jeongin and Hyunjin were already waiting outside. "What took you so long, Noona?" Jeongin asked when I finally stepped out of the house. "Just because." I said and skipped down the road. I heard them laugh. "Chaerin ah, let's go together! Don't leave us behind!"

As we reached the school, there was immediately a buzz. "HYUNJIN OPPA!" I heard a girl scream and she ran up to Hyunjin with a box. "This is a box of chocolates..." she began while Hyunjin tried to just take it and leave but she kept pulling him back and telling him all sorts of stuff. Other girls came and crowded around him and did the same, with flowers and all sorts of gifts. I looked to my left only to find Jeongin having the same problem. I couldn't help but snigger. Were these girls really that in love. I've heard the girls at my previous school fangirling over their kpop idols and all sorts of stuff. But there were crowds everywhere. One crowd had girls screaming "JENO OPPA!" Which I assume is some other guy. I think he's from NCT dream, never really listened to NCT so I don't know much.

Hyunjin and Jeongin were helpless. They are the weakest dudes I have ever seen, they can't even push through a crowd properly that isn't even that big. We were going to be late so I gave them a quick wave before walking off towards the actual school building itself. I saw Hyunjin look at me with pleading eyes but I shrugged and walked off anyway. I couldn't be late on my first day in school.

As I was walking down the corridors, helplessly lost because my tourguides were somehow held up, I walked by endless rows of classes. I didn't even know where my class was. I was so busy looking up at the signs that I didn't realise the time. "Aish shoot." I muttered under my breath as I quickened pace, realising that I had less than 10 minutes to find my classroom. As I started jogging down the hallway, constantly havingb my head up to look at the signs, I suddenly collided nose first into someone. "Ouch!" I exclaimed as I fell backward on my bum. "Ah I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" I heard someone say as his hand came forward, offering to help me up. "Thank you!" I said as I got up, brushing my uniform. "Actually, I'm new here can you help me"— i paused when I looked up at who helped me.

"No way..." i whispered under my breath as my exact feelings were written all over his face.
——————————
Not the best cliffhanger, sorry. But i tried my best. Thanks for reading.