Jung Chaerin

Character:

(Face claim: Jang Wonyoung

(Face claim: Jang Wonyoung.)

Name: Jung Chaerin

Stage name: Chaerin

Height: 170 cm. She's really tall and her legs are really long, making her a really good model.
Changbin always complains that she's too tall for him.

Birthday: 15 November 2004

Age: 15 ( korean age) (this book is set in 2018)
14 (international age)

Position: Vocalist, Lead dancer, Visual, Face of the group, Maknae

Siblings: An older brother named Jung Chaekyu. Her brother is 23 years old. (2018)

Hobbies: She likes to sing, dance, rap sometimes although she's not the best at it. She likes to cook as well and cooks for her members when she has time. She likes to draw/paint and read too.

Likes: Spicy rice cakes and desserts like mochi and cakes. She likes to eat in general, and when she gets hungry she starts to pout and whine.

Dislikes:
- When people mess up the place just after she cleans it.
- Irresponsible people.
- She gets really annoyed when she sees people putting others down and making them feel humiliated or embarrassed or bad about themselves. She can't stand these kind of people who send comments and stuff like that and always stands up for anyone who receives them.

Chaerin facts:
- She lived in Australia for four years between the ages of 7 and 10. She is very fluent in English and likes to converse in English with the aussie line.
-She participated in Produce 101 season 1 but she got eliminated because the producers said that although her dancing was good, and her voice was very unstable. She trained hard, and was still always close to the debut range but only managed to finish 15th place.
- She auditioned into Produce 101 together with Doyeon and Yoojung at the age 12/13
- She was accepted into Fantagio through the iTeens audition. She trained for about a year under Fantagio and went on Produce 101, but after she was eliminated, she left Fantagio and returned to Australia because her family was facing financial problems.
- JYP allowed her to join JYP entertainment because he saw her potential through Produce 101.
- She is fluent in Korean, English, and Japanese, and is learning Mandarin
- She learnt how to cook from Jin because her brother is close friends with Jin. Once in a while she likes to read cookbooks so that she can find new recipies to cook.
- She knows BTS personally as she used to visit them together with her brother. She doesn't have time to visit them anymore, but she still calls them and texts them. She's the closest to Suga, Jungkook and Taehyung. They were the first ones to see the potential in her and convinced her to audition into an entertainment.
- Suga helps her when she's producing music and gives her inspiration. She once said that Suga is her muse. He helped her produce her solo album. Chaerin once said that Suga is like the older brother she wished her older brother was.
- Chaerin's brother is called Jung ChaeKyu. He isn't as musically talented as Chaerin, but he's very intelligent. He is currently in his second last year of studying to be a judge. He is quite immature yet very mature when practicing in court. His duality sometimes scares Chaerin but he always makes her doubt it after he eats up her cheese stick after the court-hearing.
- She can actually rap really well and likes to rap, but usually does it secretly because she gets embarrassed.