Chp 26- are you okay?

"Minho hyung, please wake up. I'm begging you for the twelvth time and counting. We're going to be late." I said, sighing and trying my luck, again, to heave the heap of cloth wrapped around him.

"And I said, go away."

"Minho hyung." I said through gritting teeth. I couldn't understand him, all the members were getting impatient and were waiting outside, while he was just lazying on his bed. The other members have tried to get him out but they all failed.

"I said wake up. I'm saying this for the last time and I'm not saying it again. So get your butt moving."

"Just go would you. Stop being a nuisance. It's annoying. Can't you see I feel— nevermind. Just go. Don't worry about me."

"Worry? We're going to be late because of you, mister minho. Worrying about you is the least of my worries." I kicked him, I didn't mean to kick him that hard but he yelped pretty loud. "Now get moving, Mister Minho."

"I said stop calling me that and just get out will you!"

I laughed in disbelief. "Why are you screaming at me? Chan should be screaming you, why am I even doing this?"

"Just get out."

"Get out of bed first."

"JUST GET OUT!"

He finally got out of bed, turned me around to face the open door, and pushed me out if the door before I could even react. If not for my hands breaking my fall, I would landed face flat on the carpeted ground. I heard a slam as I stumbled to regain my balance.

I couldn't help but sniggered in utter disbelieft. Wow. Hes got the guts. Well, if you make us late chans going to scold and I'm just going to sit there and laugh.

When I walked out to the corridor with no minho, Chan frowned. "This isn't like Minho. Is he alright?" I laughed. "I couldn't care any less about that guy as of now. Ow!" I felt a slap on my back and a stinging pain. I turned around to see a dead looking Minho. "I'm ready to go."

"Hyung! What took you so long. We've all been waiting for you for ages." Changbin said, standing up.

"Whatever, let's go." He sighed as he shuffled out of the door. I rolled my eyes, but out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Chan frown worriedly.
——————————
"Okay, you guys take a break, I'll go and buy dinner back to the practice room." Chan said, after a long day of practicing. We just finished a round of the dance and all of us were breathing heavily and tired. Felix, Han and Changbin raised their hands. "Why not we buy fried chicken, get some drinks and chips too!" Felix suggested, jumping excitedly. Chan smiled and sighed, "I need more people then." Hyunjin and Han volunteered. I glanced at Minho who was especially quiet today, he just sat in a corner, with his eyes half closed, panting the heaviest out all of us, which was odd, and just scrolling through his phone.

"You guys just stay here and wait for us to come back yeah?" Chan said as he was leaving. Jeongin and I nodded while Minho almost looked as if he asleep. Why was Minho was quiet and tired? Wasn't he usually active, and laughing at us for panting so much after we danced, saying that our stamina was poor? But I was still bitter from this morning, so I didn't think that much. Serves him right, I thought.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jeongin asked him, worry was evident in his eyes but Minho just ignored him.

"Wow, look Mister Minho, don't you tease us for being weak and easily tired? Look who's tired now? No one asked you go overpractice the past few nights" I laughed at him, but he ignored me too. That's weird. I expected him to shoot back something mean, especially with the "Mister Minho".