Chp 30- Back at the company

"So...you guys literally packed your...plastic bags...and just left the hospital like that?" Their  manager eyed the two of them as they shifted uncomfortably in their spot.

"Woahhhh, you guys are so cool. This is like some real life escapemmhh-" Felix got cut off by a glare from their manager and Hyunjin's hand over his mouth.

Their manager sighed, pinching his nose bridge as his eyebrows furrowed and he closed his eyes. "I'll give the hospital a ring. Chan, please settle your members and keep them under control. We have a schedule to abide by." He said as he turned around towards the door.

"Make sure they don't overwork themselves again. I can't have another escapism episode again." He added before he left as Chan nodded in response.

Chan sighed and looked at them. "Were you guys really that bored?" He asked deadpanned.

They nodded and grinned. "At least we aren't anymore." Chan shook his head and clapped his hands.

"Get back into your positions, let's go."

That was the line that Minho and Chaerin had wanted to hear for a long time. And they finally did. (It was only one and a half weeks tho...smh)

They grinned and quickly ran to their positions. They danced like never before, and although they were tired, they were still so energetic.

They missed dancing and singing with their chaotic members so much. All that mattered was that they were back with their packed schedules and they couldn't be happier.

They didn't care that Chan was so worried they would overwork themselves. In fact, they took extra care not to so that they wouldn't have to end up in the hospital again.

They couldn't wait to start filming and recording again.

2 weeks later

Chaerin layed on her head and stared the the ceiling of her bunk bed. With a groan, Minho joined her. Chaerin sighed.

"I wish we were back at the hospital." They said at the same time.

Sorry for the short chapter hehe.