A New Home

(Y/N) woke up and looked around to see where she slept last night. The room was small with dust and spider webs covering the ceilling. When she saw the spiders, she got up and ran outside. She couldn't believe that she could sleep with those spiders.

She looked back and saw the chalet which was supposed to be her new home. It doesn't look bad. she though and saw a well next to the chalet. Fortunately, it was still water inside of it. She entered again and saw some food and clothes on a table left by him, the mysterious man who saved her life.

She took the clothes and got changed. It was the first time in years when she didn't wear black. In all those years she was forced to wear black and hide her face with that black scarf which was choking her, especially in summer.

She ate something and took a broom. If I have to live here, then I have to clean this place. she though and starting cleaning: wipind the dust, washing the blankets and the pillows and getting rid of those spiders and their webs. She took a whole day, but she did it. She cleaned the entire chalet including the things inside of it. Then the chalet really looked like someone was living there.

It was 9pm when she finished cleaning and she was starving. She didn't eat since morning and, probably, he would expect for her to cook for him too. She took all the remaining vegetables and meat and started cooking.

***

It was 10pm and Nozel was still in his office. He finished the paperwork, but since he entered in his office mad after what happened at the Royal Meeting he didn't got out. Alfred tried to talk to him, but it didn't go well. When Nozel was mad, he was locking himself inside his office and didn't spoke to anybody until night. He missed the lunch and the dinner. He was starving and in the kitchen weren't food at all so he got back in his office, took the hood and opened the window to fly to (Y/N) to see her. It was his responsibility to bring her food and everything she needed since he took her to an abandoned chalet in the middle of the forest.

On the way to (Y/N), he wanted to stop to a restaurant to eat something, but they were all closed. He didn't expected (Y/N) to be different from the other women he met: at first, saying Oh, thank you you for saving my life!, and then pushing him to the side for money and luxury life. All the women are like this. he though, but he was wrong.

He arrived at the chalet and sensed a good smell coming from the chalet. He entered and saw pork steak with and fries on the table and (Y/N) sitting on a chair waiting for him.

"Welcome back! I guess you're hungry." she said smilling and he looked surprized to see her at that late hour waiting for him, even with hot food.

"Why are you awake at this late hour?" he said satting on the other chair.

"I stayed the whole day cleaning the chalet and I finished one hour ago and, on top of that, it would've been rude to me to cook just for myself. After all, you saved my life and offered me a home. I have to repay you somehow."

"Oh...okay. Would you mind if you will wait for me every night with food?"

"Of course not! I will cook for you every night if you want." she said and he blushed a little. He never though that someone would do that for him without ordering him, especially, a woman. She was indeed different from the other ones.