Hidden Beauty

The dinner was served. Bella was eating alone while her maids were eating in the kitchen. She expected to eat with Nozel, but he wasn't there. At first, she though that he's a bit late, but, when she asked a butler were he is, he said that His Majesty was too busy to come so he ordered the food in his office.

How could he be like that when he has a guest? How rude! she though and finished her meal. Her maids finished their meal too and headed to their rooms, but, before (Y/N) could enter, she stopped. She didn't forgot that she is supposed to sleep outside.

She went in the inner garden and sat down on a bench. She sighed and looked at the moon, but she couldn't see it very clear because of the black scarf she wore so she took it of.

Nozel was still in his office, finishing his paperwork. He was tired and thirsty so he took his glass, but it was empty. He took the carafe to fill his glass, but it was empty too. He forgot to ask a maid to fill it and now he had to go to fill it himself. The shortest route was through the inner garden. It was a small garden inside the castle with three benches and a fountain in its center.

He went to the inner garden and saw (Y/N) tooking of her scarf. When he saw her, his mind went blank. Her beauty charmed him that he almost dropped his carafe. He shook his head and returned to the reality. He came closer to (Y/N).

"What are you doing here at this hour?" he said and she flinched. She turned around quickly and met his cold glance.

"Y-your Majesty! I... I just wanted to take some fresh air." she said, but he didn't say anything. Then, (Y/N) took the scarf to cover her face, but he grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Why are you covering your face? When we met, Bella said you have a horrible skin and you agreed, but it looks fine." he said and her heart starting beating fast.

"I... I..." she tried to say something, but it was too scared.

"How you two dared to lie to me?" he said frowning at her. Her bottom lip started trembling along with her body. "ANSWER ME!" he said and she started crying.

He let her hand go and she took a step back.

"I'm sorry.... but I can't. If I say something, they're gonna kill me."

He took a big breath and gave her a napking to wipe her tears. He knew that he wouldn't get anywhere if he kept scaring her so he gave up.

"Go back to your room." he said, but she didn't move.

"Bella ordered me to sleep outside. She will punish me if she or the other maid finds me there."

"So that's why your here at this hour. No one goes outside at 1am for taking some air...Sigh...Alright, then. You'll sleep with me." he said and her face turned red.

"N-no, no! I'm fine. I can sleep here."

"It's not a request, it's an order, but first, I need to fill my carafe. Wait here." he said and went to the kitchen. (Y/N) sat down and waited for him.

Shortly after, he came back and demanded her to follow him.

On the way to his room, Nozel realized what he was doing and starting asking himself: Why I do this? Why I offered her to sleep with me? It's not my problem that Bella kicked her out of her room. She's not different from the others, but why do I feel like she is. What's wrong with me?

He didn't have time to think anymore because they arrived at his room. He opened the door. It was a big room with a large bed, a couch, a coffee table, a big wardrobe and a small library.

"You'll sleep on the couch." he said and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he got out, he saw (Y/N) sleeping uncovered. He was about to let her uncovered, but he saw her cute sleeping face and couldn't let her like that, so he uncovered her with a small blanket and noticed that her scarf was on the coffee table. He took it and hide it in a bedside so she couldn't find it. For some reason, he hated to see her covered with that scarf, but he didn't know that it will cause troubles for her.