Her Opinion

(Ignore the background in the photo. I know it doesn't fit, but I don't have a better photo for this chapter.)

Nozel entered in the chalet and (Y/N) hugged him.

"Welcome home!" she said and broke the hug. She was always happy when he came back.

They ate the dinner and (Y/N) was about to go upstairs, but Nozel stopped her.

"Can we talk a little?"

"Yes, of course! Something happened?"

"No, everything is fine, I just want to know more about you. It's been a week since I took you here and some things still remain unclear. First of all, why they wanted to execute you and why they said you are a witch?" he said and she tilted her head down.

"It's...a long story. It all started when my mother moved in the Kean Town. She had water magic and, because of that, she was called a witch. All the town hated her, except my father. He loved her and, for doing that, he was treated horrible. After I was born, my mother died and my father dissappeared when I was 2 years old. Becuse my mother had water magic, they expected me to have her magic, but I didn't have it. I tried to explain to them so many times that I don't have her magic, but they never listened. They called me wig which means witch girl and treated me like trash. They even forced me to cover myself because they said that my appearences brought bad luck. I don't know what was in their head when they sent me to the castle as one of the Bella's maids." she said while crying.

"I understand what you went through, but you don't have to worry anymore. You're safe here." he said wiping her tears. He really understood what she went through because he was treated like that when he was a child too, but nobody saved him from that hell but himself. "Speaking of the castle, how was there? Have you met the king? I heard that he barely leaves his office."

"Yeah, I met the king when he greeted Bella, well, not really, more like he warned her to not piss him off." she said he hummed in response. She was right, after all. And then, the moment arrived to ask her the big question.

"What do you think about me... I mean, the king...what do yu think about him?" he asked nervously. Fuck! I almost screwed it up! he though, hoping that she wouldn't suspect anything.

"Oh, the king? Hhmmm...Well, he seems frightening, rude and a jerk...but, I don't think he is like. Yeah, he caused me a lot of trouble, but he was trying to help me. He knew that I was suffering because of Bella and he defended me. In my opinion, he's a good man who wants all the best for this kingdom and his citizens, he's just bad at showing it." she said smilling. Nozel was shocked to hear that. He never expected her to say that about him, but He was also relieved to know that she had a good opinion about him.

"Are you okay? You didn't say a word for five minutes."

"Oh, I'm okay. I was just lost in thoughs. It's the first time when I hear something good about the king, it's kinda surprizing." he said with a smirk. "But, I think you're right, the kingdom was nearly destroyed before he was named the king, and now, the kingdom is restored an one of the Great Nine Kingdoms. I don't know why they hate him so bad, I'd never known."

"Maybe one day they will see that he's a good man and they will start thinking about him in an another way, a better one."

"I don't think that day will ever come." he said looking down, sad. "He's working hard everyday to maintain the peace and the prosperity in this kingdom, however, people still avoid him and call him a freak because of his braid and behaviour."

"Yeah, I noticed that, but whatever happen, I'l never change my opinion about him." she said and looked at the clock. It was 11 pm. "Wow, it's already 11pm. I'd never though that we will talk so much."

"Oh...I'm sorry that I kept you awake for so long."

"You don't have to apology. I like talking with you. We should do this more often." she said and they went to sleep.

Nozel, that night, he fell asleep quickly, knowing that, when he will reveal his identity, her love for him will never fade.