Nozel's Origin Pt. 2

It was  a sunny day when Nozel arrived at the church to talk with the priest about his magic. He enters the church and saw the priest on his knees, praying. Nozel didn't want to disturb him so he took a seat and waited until the priest got up.

"Father, father, I need your help!" Nozel said cathing his attention. The priest always tough that it was something wrong with Nozel and tried to avoid speaking with him, but, that time, he didn't have a choice.

"What is it?" he said and Nozel showed him his mercury magic.

"I can use magic, like Lumiere. I'm special like him, doesn't it?" Nozel said enthusiastic, but the priest seemed scared. "Father, what's wrong?" he said approaching to him.

"Stay away from me, you Devil!" he said and Nozel stopped. "Get out!"

Nozel didn't listen to him and he throw a candle at Nozel which burned him a little.

"GET OUT!" He yelled and Nozel ran away home and locked himself in his tiny room where he had a small bed and a table where they were his clothes.

A few hours later, the priest came and told Mister and Miss May about Nozel and his dangerous magic. Mister May didn't waste a second and went to his room to kill him.

The door was locked, but Mister May tried to force it screaming at Nozel who was sitting there frightened to death.

"I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" he yelled and Nozel didn't move. "OPEN THE DOOR, YOU DEVIL CHILD!" Mister May said and continued until he gave up and went outside.

Nozel was so shocked that he couldn't move. He stayed like that until at 10pm and went to the kitchen to eat something, but he found something else, Mister May, Miss May and Lumiere who were sitting at the table, waiting for him. Mister May approached to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"You have some guts refusing to open the damn door. You've always been a problem child and it found out that you're a devil. Now I don't need an another reason to get rid of you." he said and Nozel started crying and begging for mercy.

Mister May didn't seem touched by his begs and so Miss May. She never liked him and always wanted to get rid of him one way or another.

"Daddy, wait!" Lumiere said and caught everyone's attention. "You said you'll make him my servant."

"Lumiere, he's a devil. You heard the priest."

"So what? I'm the special one here and I do whatever I want. I want him as my servant and his room to put my toys."

"Yes, of course, sweetheart!" Miss May said cuddling him. Mister May let go Nozel and he fell on the ground.

"You should be grateful by his mercy, brat!" he said and they left the kitchen.

Since then, Nozel became Lumiere's servant and his room became Lumiere's toy room. He had to follow him everywhere Lumiere was going and do as he says such as cleaning the both rooms, bringing him whatever he wanted and letting be humiliated by him in front of the other kids. He didn't have a proper life anymore.

(Several years later)

Nozel and Lumiere were in the middle school, in the 7th grade. Lumiere was one of the most popular kids in that school and had many friends, just like in the kindergarten. Nozel became shy and antisocial, he didn't have any friends and mocked by everyone, even if he had good grades. They were in the same class and so it was Monika, a beautiful girl who had a crush on Lumiere, just like the other girls. Nozel had a crush on her because of her beauty, but he was too shy to even talk to her.

On the Valentine's Day, he decided to risk and went to her with a rose.

"H-hey, Monika! I...I like you so....would you like to be my....girlfriend." he said with a red face. He was known as a loser and a devil, but he thought if she got to know him, she would understand who he really is and maybe like him back.