Face Reveal

"Okay. I'm gonna reveal myself to you, but promise me something." Nozel said.

"What?"

"Promise me that, after you will know who I am, you will still treat me like you did until now."

"I promis, but why do I have to promise you this?"

"You will see. Let's go outside!" he said and went outside followed by (Y/N).

It was full moon that night. It was shining above them. Nozel grabbed his hood and slowly took it off. (Y/N) was shocked. She couldn't believe that she pent so many nights with the king himself.

"Y-Your Majesty... You were..." she said taking a step back.

"Yes, I was the man who saved you and took care of you in the entire time."

"Why? Why you did it? I don't understand."

"(Y/N), don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll explain everything." he said approaching to her. "When I saw you without your scarf covering your face, I was charmed by your beauty. You are so beautiful that I hid that scarf so you couldn't cover your face with it anymore and that caused you a lot of trouble. When Beatrice slapped you, I kicked her out thinking that she won't hurt you anymore, but I was wrong. At your execution, I saved you and offered you a home so I could keep you safe. At first, I didn't trust you, I though that you're not different from the women I've met since I became the king, but I was wrong, again. The more I stayed with you, the more I started to love you." he said and grabbed her hands.

"Why didn't you want to know who you are?"

"Because I wanted to be treated like a normal person and you to fall in love for how I am, not what I am. I love you and I want you to love me back." he said and she was silent for a minute.

"I...I feel the same. You made me so happy for the past weeks. Even if I didn't know who you were, I loved you and I still do. I love you too, Your Majesty!" she said and hugged him.

"You don't have to call me like this anymore. Call me Nozel."

"Okay, I love you, Nozel!"

"I love you too, (Y/N)!" he said and kissed her. She kissed him back. "Tomorrow, I'll present you to the entire kingdom as my girlfriend." he said and she blushed.

"But I'm not a noble and I'm haunted by my town. I don't think they will react very well."

"So what? I'm the king here and I won't let them ruin our happiness. I'll protect you from them and from anyone who wants to harm you." he said smiling.

"Okay...yawn...let's go to sleep. I'm tired." she said and to go inside, but he stopped her.

"Not here. From now on, you will sleep with me at the castle. Go grab some things and we will go."

"Okay!" she said and went upstairs. She grabbed all her clothes Nozel brought her and the teddy bear.

"You were fast." he said and looked at the bear. "I didn't expect to take the bear too."

"I took it because I like it and it will remind me of how much we had fun at the festival."

"I see." he said and summoned the mercury eagle. "Come." he said and helped (Y/N) to get on it.

They flew to the castle and leaned on his balcony. They entered in his room. (Y/N) remembered the night when she slept in the couch and couldn't believe that, after a month since that night she was gonna sleep in that huge bed along with him.

They changed their clothes and fell asleep. The next day was the day when Nozel was gonna make the announcement that he had a girlfriend and when he had to go to the Royal Meeting.