Lady Gremlaine

It was a week until the wedding, (Y/N) was sitting on a bench in the inner garden.She was thinking about her life after the wedding, when she will be the queen. An average woman would think that it's wonderful the queen life: dresses, shoes, jewelry, servants, money, power; but, after what she'd been through those 3-4 months, (Y/N) wasn't happy about it.

At the begining, she though she would spend a beautiful life along with her loved one, Nozel; but now she was thinking that she will be still alone, but with a ring on her finger and a man too busy to give her attention.

"(Y/N)." Nozel said behind her back.

She looked at him and turn her head away.

"What do you want?" she said with a cold tone.

"I came here to see you. What's wrong? Somethinng happened?" Nozel said concerned.

"I don't want to be your wife anymore!"

"What?" Nozel said shocked. "Why? Please explain!"

"You're always busy and you never came to see me. I though that you would change my life, but nothing is changed instead my clothing. You have no ideea how much I suffered these months because of that stupid steward and your ignorance! You don't even care about me!" she said crying.

"I care about you. Everyday I asked Lady Gremlaine about you and she said you were fine."

"You're lying! She said that you mentioned me only once 3 weeks ago. If you had really cared about me, you would've checked on me personally."

"I couldn't do it. I was too busy. You don't know how hard it was to clean your reputation and convince the citizens that you're not a witch. You should be grateful of my hard work, woman!" he said pushing her with anger. "(Y/N), I didn't want to do that. I..."

"Stay away from me!" (Y/N) said scared and ran away.

"(Y/N), wait!" Nozel said, but it was pointless. She ran away without looking back.

(A few hours later)

Alfred was sitting in front of Nozel's office door. After he heard what happened from some maids who saw the whole scene, he quickly went to his office to talk with Nozel.

He entered without knocking and saw Nozel drunk with a bottle of wine on his desk.

"Your Majesty, what happened?"

"I lost her!" Nozel said crying. "Damn it! Why can't I make her happy? What have I done wrong?!"

"Please calm down, Your Majesty. Everything is gonna be fine."

"How?" Nozel said drinking a glass of wine.

"First of all, let's put that aside." Alfred said taking the bottle of wine from Nozel's desk. "Too much alcohol is not good for your health." he said and called a maid to took the bottle away. "Now, let's..." Alfred couldn't finish because Nozel rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

After a few minutes, Nozel came back from the bathroom.

"Sorry, please continue."

"What bottle was that since you started drinking?"

"The second, I guess."

"Then no wonder why you threw up. Now that you revived a little, tell me what happened between you two."

"She got mad at me, but I don't understand why. I asked about her everyday and worked hard to clean her reputation before the wedding. What should I do to satisfy her? To buy her more gifts or what?"

"No, Your Majesty. Go and talk with her."

"I tried to talk to her, but it didn't end well."

"This time, just listen to her. You don't know what exactly happened to her these months, if you let her tell you what she'd been through, you'll understand her and she won't be mad anymore."

Nozel took a deep breath and stood up.

"Okay, I'll give it a try, but where's she now?"

"I don't know, maybe in your room."

Nozel went in his room and saw (Y/N) staying on bed. When Nozel entered, she looked at him for a second and looked down. Nozel slowly approached to her and sit next to her. She started trembling in fear.

"I'm sorry for what happened today. I didn't want to scare you." Nozel said and grabbed her hand gently. "I know that we barely saw each other and I promised you I'll stay with you on Christmas and I didn't came, but that's why I ordered Lady Gremlaine to take care of you. Like I said before, I asked her about you everyday and she always said that you were fine. A single day didn't pass without me thinking about you."

"Lady Gremlaine said something else. She said that you mentioned me only once a month ago and that you had better things to do than spending time with me." (Y/N) said with a trembling voice.

"That's not true. I worked so hard to clean your reputation so we can spend more time togheter after the wedding. I never prefered to work instead of staying with you." he said wiping her teary eyes.

"Lady Gremlaine made my life a living hell these months. She humiliated me and forced me to do horrible things like kissing a man who won an auction."

"And you kissed him?" Nozel said irritated.

"No. I dodged him on time and he kissed Lady Gremlaine instead."

"Good. I've heard enough. I'll go have a talk with Lady gremlaine. Wait for me here." Nozel said calm with a killing view.

The moment he closed the door, the blue aura appeared again. He was so angry that he wanted to kill Lady Gremlaine. A maid was next to him.

"Bring Lady Gremlaine to my office. Now." he said and the maid ran to do bring her there.

(Two minutes later)

"You called me, Your Majesty?" she said scared.

"Yes, I did. Pack your things and leave the castle."

"What?" she said shocked.

"ARE YOU DEAF? PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!"

"But...I didn't do anything.....wrong....I..."

"You humiliated my future wife, you told her that I didn't care about her and now you say that you didn't do anything wrong. For what you did, you should be grateful that I don't kill you. Leave this castle and NEVER COME BACK!" Nozel said and Lady Gremlaine ran away from his office.

A few days later, Nozel's spies found out that Lady Gremlaine was Bella's aunt and she was working with her brother, the mayor of the Kean Town, to make Nozel and (Y/N) break up and make Nozel sleep with Bella and impregnate her so Nozel would be forced to marry her.

After hearing that, Nozel exiled Lady Gremlaine and Bella's father and tok the Lockwood Family's fortune, leaving Bella broken. Nozel didn't regret what he'd done. After all, they deserved it.