A Heartless King

The Silver Eagle Kingdom is one of the Great Nine Kingdoms. It's known by its good prosperity and by its ruler, Nozel Silva.

Nozel Silva is known as the Heartless King. Even if he is very productive and punctual, he made the hole kindgom fear him and no one dares to disobey his orders because of his cruel punishments.

He is 25 years old and doesn't have a romantic relationship because he hates noble women. He considers all of them sluts who just want his money and he is right.

"Your Majesty, you can't be single forever. You must choose your queen for the good of this kingdom!" Alfred said, the royal counselor.

"Even if you're the royal counselor, that doesn't mean you can tell me how to live! I'm the king here and I can replace you anytime. I can rule this kingdom alone. I don't need a noble slut to waste my time and money! If you'll ask me again, you'll be fired, understood? " Nozel said with an angry tone.

The counselor helped him a lot in his first years as the king so he respected him so that's why he gave him an another chance, but the others weren't so lucky.

In his 5 years of being the king, he fired and replaced 20 generals, some of them corrupted and the other ones too stubborn to acknowledge him as the king of the Silver Eagle Kingdom.

The previous king was a corrupted one. He forced the citizens to pay huge taxes which led the kingdom to poverty and famine. He along with the corrupted generals, he stoled fortunes and started conflicts with the other kingdoms.

After his reign passed, Nozel managed to give back the stolen fortunes, finish the conflicts with the other kingdoms and restore the kingdom.

Even if he was feared, he was also considered a hero and a genius. Too bad that no woman could reach to his heart......yet.